The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If we had accepted a bid for £100m, would we put him in training and risk an injury—can’t see that happening with the figures involved here.

I'd imagine first training session back would be light fitness work, a few shooting drills possibly, no contact stuff so little chance of injury, but still, I'd like to think it's a positive sign.

1 minute ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I'd imagine first training session back would be light fitness work, a few shooting drills possibly, no contact stuff so little chance of injury, but still, I'd like to think it's a positive sign.

I understand your point but anything can happen, injuries can occur through the most innocuous of circumstances.

Either way—I agree, it’s a positive.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, Teale's 'tache said:

i wonder what the rules are in terms of transfers with training etc. surely once a bid is accepted you can't then put them through training drills no matter how light they are?

Just now, tomav84 said:

i wonder what the rules are in terms of transfers with training etc. surely once a bid is accepted you can't then put them through training drills no matter how light they are?

it depends, he is still our player and we dont want to sell so we wouldnt care. If it was a player like Hourihane we were trying to get rid of we would probably stop them from contact

Just now, thunderball said:

He's on his own, looks like he's avoiding everyone, probably feels awkward. He's definitely going.

He is only avoiding people because he wore the wrong training top ;) 

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I understand your point but anything can happen, injuries can occur through the most innocuous of circumstances.

Either way—I agree, it’s a positive.

It can do. But it's unlikely he picks up a major injury in a light training session.

You can't eliminate risk.

14 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I don't think if NSWE were about to accept the highest transfer fee in British history, that they would say to Jack you'd better come in and train until the fax gets to Citeh. This is a pause in proceedings and Jack's now back in the fold and not surrounded by agent/family only. Psych-ops ongoing...

If they were on the verge of accepting the fee, they’d be telling him to stay the **** home. Lay in bed, wrap yourself in bubblewrap, lock the door. The last thing they would want is their prized asset getting injured right before things were completed.

• Like 1

Â