The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

This is just an employee of the club working as required by his contract. Nothing to read into here 

I don't think if NSWE were about to accept the highest transfer fee in British history, that they would say to Jack you'd better come in and train until the fax gets to Citeh. This is a pause in proceedings and Jack's now back in the fold and not surrounded by agent/family only. Psych-ops ongoing...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Pretty sure Jack's still on holiday so all these clubs he's visiting to hold up shirts must have relocated

He's back.

I think Wes came in today as well.

Can't see anything confirmed one way or another until they've met.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

The photos don't prove he's staying, but it does disprove the narrative that built up the last few days about how close it was. We've been seeing articles about how a release clause was triggered or Villa would accept City's bid, Grealish has told us he wants to go or handed in a transfer request, if all that was true, why would Villa want him back in? They'd let him come in to say his good-byes then probably let him travel up to Manchester to get his medical, why bother disrupting our plans by helping build the fitness of a player that we know will leave in the next couple of days.

It could still happen obviously, but I think it's a sign that it's not as cut and dry as it's made out.

• Like 2

The fact he’s training today surely means he’s not going for photos today or tomorrow in Manchester signing for City re @Fairy In Boots I remember him saying.

The fact he’s training today I’m pushing my confidence of him staying from 95% to 96%.  You heard it here first 😉

• Like 2

Just now, nick76 said:

The fact he’s training today surely means he’s not going for photos today or tomorrow in Manchester signing for City re @Fairy In Boots I remember him saying.

The fact he’s training today I’m pushing my confidence of him staying from 95% to 96%.  You heard it here first 😉

That's quite negative by your standards. Only 96%? So long Jack.

• Like 1

Just now, Okonokos said:

That's quite negative by your standards. Only 96%? So long Jack.

Yeah I didn’t win the lottery last night for the second week on the trot so my confidence levels have dropped today! 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If we had accepted a bid for £100m, would we put him in training and risk an injury—can’t see that happening with the figures involved here.

Agreed.

I'm not certain he's staying, but I'm damn sure it's nowhere near as done a deal as the media have been pretending.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If we had accepted a bid for £100m, would we put him in training and risk an injury—can’t see that happening with the figures involved here.

I don't think we have accepted.

We may accept it - should JG express a desire to leave. I assume those discussions will take place in the next few days.

I don't see how those photos can not be genuine. The cloudy/sunny weather consistent with today. When else since seasons end would the squad be together with Jack.

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

I don't think we have accepted.

We may accept it - should JG express a desire to leave. I assume those discussions will take place in the next few days.

I don't see how those photos can not be genuine. The cloudy/sunny weather consistent with today. When else since seasons end would the squad be together with Jack.

Defo genuine. There's a instagram video a few pages back with Jack and Mings. 

• Like 1

Â