The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i'm trying not to get excited, but i think if he was due to travel to manchester tomorrow per some reports (and our resident fake ITK) then agreed, surely he wouldnt be training today

the deal could be 60/70% done though and he still could be training...i'm trying not to get too excited...

I’m the same, don’t want to get my hopes up only to be let down, it’s the Villa way!

Well what it does say is that Jack hasn't thrown a hissy fit and avoided returning to camp because he's so desperate to get to Citeh. As it stands he is a player of AVFC. Yet the last 3 days coverage painted a different narrative. 

• Like 3

Grealish is probably the type of person/player that would do what's expected of him until a transfer is confirmed, so I wouldn't get too hopeful over the pictures of him training, I doubt he'd refuse to take part even if he knew in his mind he was going to ask to be allowed to go to Man City.

Just now, Okonokos said:

The absolute worst part of this is that I was resigned to it and now I have hope again. Son of a bitch!

It’s horrible isn’t it. Just stuck another nifty on him staying

Monster monster

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

Means nothing

it means as someone posted above he's not thrown a tantrum and refused to return to training to push the move through

therefore it means that he's not 100% on moving to city

which means theres SOME chance that edens, smith, purslow etc could convince him to stay

Â