The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

24 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I hope someone is asking Jack the hard questions. Like how would he feel to score against Villa at the Holte End.

Or even worse, he scored the winner v us in a cup final. I'm not even sure he'd be able to enjoy winning.

If he was to leave, You could just imagine Jack taking a penalty infront of the Holte End and missing and a repeat of this happening...

ib0i6uir1z97i6.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

If he was to leave, You could just imagine Jack taking a penalty infront of the Holte End and missing and a repeat of this happening...

ib0i6uir1z97i6.gif

No chance, none of our players are like that.

Most that would happen would be before he takes it. McGinn would tell him he has beautiful calves and Martinez would be telling him he's gunna eat him as he's about to take it.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Apparently Joy Division are from Macclesfield and not Manchester

Strictly only half of the band were from Macclesfield: the singer (born a Manc, brought up in Maccy) and the drummer.  The guitarist and the bass player were from Salford.

I would imagine the arrogant City fans are the ones that think that their club was founded in 2008. Not the ones who stuck with the club through all of their hardships.

Guaranteed some of their fans are bricking it that Grealish might not actually sign for them.

• Like 1

It's crazy how Jack's profile has increased in the last few weeks. Every step he makes now is covered by the press. His holidays in Mykonos and Dubrovnik covered by the media all over the world. It's approaching Beckham style proportions. 

If he stays, he's a massive marketing asset for the club on top of his undoubted ability. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From a Man City fan page, oh how I dislike these pricks.

May be an image of 3 people

If Jack go so Mings take a Captain armband, but firm believer that he, Jack will stay with us with Captain armband after see recruitment is very strong this season.

He would want play with them and better rotation options and more games time with manchester team as we build team around him from beginning Smith Regins. Pep will offer same games time? Build around him?  Cups glory? Compare to Our club, Villa? I would take Villa over and over.

If our club offer big buck wage with support club same as man city it is win-win as long club promise win this year cup or Europe qualified is proirty and only target as last chance rally. Which I believe we can success that target.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
Forget put add words
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From a Man City fan page, oh how I dislike these pricks.

May be an image of 3 people

It's okay City fans over at Bluemoon have a favourite word (meltdown), they use it for other fans alot, according to City fans everyone on VT seems to be having this so called Meltdown, apparently its there magic word for the day 🤣

These are some dear Deirdre people who seem to be able to tell what your feeling are over there, so be careful because you could say some positive and you will be having a Meltdown.

So guys and gals, everyone please chill the F out because we are being watched by the Meltdown police 😂

Edited by Dave-R

Man City fans are some of the most arrogant, glory-hunting,dbags in not only England but just sport in general. Not that long ago, they were lucky to even stay up and now all other teams fans are supposed to bow down to their superiority. If we don't want, they act like someone pissed in their cornflakes.

Â