The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Yeah odds on him staying have come in from 5-2 to evens in the last half hour. Seems far from a certainty he’s leaving. 

Wouldn’t take much money to shorten the odds, it’s been stated many a time on here. Bookmakers will also often shorten them overnight as well.

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's the hope that kills you

Is it bad if one of those hopes is a string of MailOnline stories about Villa fans having JACK GREALISH ❤️ AVFC 4EVER  tattooed on their anuses, hastily editing it into some kind of mythical creature 

• Shocked 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

It it was a done deal they would suspend betting. There is still hope. 

Correct, but it’s not a done deal and I never said that. Was just stating a few hundred pound is enough to shorten them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He won’t generate that extra amount for us. 

You think ? 30,000 season ticket holders, 15k plus now in the waiting list. England darling, High profile world wide this year rather than just Birmingham and surrounding areas and now having Beckham like status in the footballing world while playing for a midtable club ? 

Next year is world Cup, new shirts other sponsors up for  renewal  and the potential for a cup or 6th place.

That is easily worth the extra 30 to 50 million in revenue.

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

Why wouldn't Wes Edens be heading back to the UK.? Its a critical phase, he has no Bucks commitments...

Not sure. He didn't come back last year, and apparently Jack only spoke to Nassef (on FaceTime). If he's actually coming here in person (big if of course, we don't know this), that really shows how serious he is. 

Barronwaste was telling people on Reddit to put money on Jack staying. He said he was doing the same.

As he has just deleted his account, I was wondering whether he'd been saying this to lenghen the City odds and make a packet on them, so I just checked on skybet and:

you can still bet on Jack going to City, but the stay at Villa option has been suspended.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Barronwaste was telling people on Reddit to put money on Jack staying. He said he was doing the same.

As he has just deleted his account, I was wondering whether he'd been saying this to lenghen the City odds and make a packet on them, so I just checked on skybet and:

you can still bet on Jack going to City, but the stay at Villa option has been suspended.

For someone who isn't familiar with betting, what does that mean?

4 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

And what has he said?

He said Jack was staying and this an ESR-type contract inflation play. Now he’s gone apparently (dunno, too old for Reddit) but had previously called Watkins  signing, Barkley and some other stuff. 

Who knows, threaders with the whole business now. 

2 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

It's 4/9 to city so not exactly going to make much if his intention was to lengthen the odds

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Lmao the last shred of hope deleted his account.

He's gone lads. 

Goodnight

Not sure I follow the prevailing logic of someone deleting their account meaning Jack is leaving? Genuinely, what's the reasoning here? He was lying so he's deleted before it happens or something?

People found his lowkey, obscure Reddit account and have been disseminating his posts. I've seen tweets with his name with thousands of impressions, let alone this thread. Or Kevan Grealish. Likely been getting a torrent of tweets and messages hurled at him because his brother is in a transfer saga. 

Â