The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I had a look at that redditors profile searched through all his posts and couldn't see where he had mentioned Barkley at all unless calling him by a different name or has deleted the post. I also saw him saying that Smith wasn't the man to take us forward, which seemed strange for someone who's meant to be Shakespeare's son.

Besides Barkley was mentioned on here weeks before it happened as a possible signing.

• Like 1

Out of any 'ITK' I've seen on here, Twitter, Reddit, etc. Nadia is one of only a couple I'll stop to read. 

She's not always right, but she has proven in the past that she has connections at the club, and has been around for years. Seems like a very specific and balsy post if she doesn't at least believe there's weight behind it. 

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Don't trust any "ITKs" unless they have crazy and bizarre track records like that kid who was mates with Dean Smith's son who got like 5 of our left field summer signings right. That's why this guy on reddit is kind of interesting, because absolutely nobody saw Ross Barkley coming. We only heard about it once the deal was pretty much done and dusted.

People can be itk for lots of reasons on random players. Itk from inside villa is now like unicorn poo, however depending on the player, there are always going to be friends, family or business interests that are linked to these random players where it clicks in.

You also have genuine itk on certain players where the deal falls through.

Due to people being Bell ends when itk used to post stuff, they don't bother anymore due to the cocksmiths who then troll.

Edited by brummybloke

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thank god you seen the light!  Many of us been saying this for ages. He really isn’t as good as we think he is. 100m is a crazy deal. 

Maybe your right. he looks good in a poor team.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, useless said:

I had a look at that redditors profile searched through all his posts and couldn't see where he had mentioned Barkley at all unless calling him by a different name or has deleted the post. I also saw him saying that Smith wasn't the man to take us forward, which seemed strange for someone who's meant to be Shakespeare's son.

Besides Barkley was mentioned on here weeks before it happened as a possible signing.

Edited by Okonokos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thank god you seen the light!  Many of us been saying this for ages. He really isn’t as good as we think he is. 100m is a crazy deal. 

Nah stop it. He's the best player in the league with De Bruyne and Kane imo, if not now then when he joins City and links up with their crazy talent. 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anyone that thinks Jack Grealish is worth more than100m please watch Mahrez in the season Leicester won the league and then tell me why he went for 60m?

Football inflation, he's English (a strange but existing tax), has a long contract. He's better, more influential, significantly more marketable.

He's Jack Grealish.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Don't trust any "ITKs" unless they have crazy and bizarre track records like that kid who was mates with Dean Smith's son who got like 5 of our left field summer signings right. That's why this guy on reddit is kind of interesting, because absolutely nobody saw Ross Barkley coming. We only heard about it once the deal was pretty much done and dusted.

Yep, was thinking the same myself. The fact it's Reddit rather than Twitter actually makes it slightly more likely to be true for me too. Everyone on Twitter is so desperate to get likes, follows and retweets on Twitter and it's so easy to do that when you pretend to have inside information and the information you give is what the fans want to hear. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anyone that thinks Jack Grealish is worth more than100m please watch Mahrez in the season Leicester won the league and then tell me why he went for 60m?

There's a huge premium for English players, though. Marketable ones like Grealish are hard to put a price tag on. At the end of the day, he's worth what the market bears out for him.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Seems like a strange turn of events this evening. Yesterday was awful, today is a lot better. I haven’t even gotten excited about the potential Bailey signing either… just been focussed on this thread. 

….Imagine if Jack stays with us. Holy cow. 

World football is dependent on this one signing, by staying football wins, if he leaves football might be fooked.

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

2 years left on his contract. It was also 2 years after he won the league. Jack has 4, and is currently on 150k/week. And is English. And it's 3 years later, so football inflation + real world inflation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, useless said:

There’s a screenshot of it earlier in the thread… and I believe he cousin is mates with Shakespeares son. 

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Before we signed Barkley it was reported that we wanted either him or Loftus-Cheek on loan from Chelsea. Traore had also been linked for quite a while before being finalized

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

2 years left on his contract. It was also 2 years after he won the league. Jack has 4, and is currently on 150k/week. And is English. And it's 3 years later, so football inflation + real world inflation.

Fair point but he ain’t this maradonna type player we make him out to be. He misses a hell of a lot of big chances.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

If he was we’d be too 4. Mahrez won Leicester the league. 

Yeah not like there wasn't Vardy and his 24 goals, or world class Kante there with him. It was also a perfect storm of a concoction that helped them win the league, wasn't just Mahrez on his own, far from it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Before we signed Barkley it was reported that we wanted either him or Loftus-Cheek on loan from Chelsea. Traore had also been linked for quite a while before being finalized

Ahh so we are diminishing his itk but are okay with hokey journalism that contradicts itself daily? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â