The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Even if he does stay, I have a feeling it will be more down to fear and pressure, than not wanting to go, and it that case it would be better he goes anyway.

( Bare in m8nd we'd probably still be happy if he stayed, but the issue is hot right now )

Nah, I think he stays because he enjoys being here, it’s his boyhood dream and he’s brought into the owners project plus the big pay rise.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Even if he does stay, I have a feeling it will be more down to fear and pressure, than not wanting to go, and it that case it would be better he goes anyway.

If he stays he stays because he wants to

He'll play most games for City they wouldn't be prepare to pay £100m for him otherwise, with all the competitions they're in and how far they go in them he might even play more football for them than he would with us. As much as people denied it during the Euros a move to Man City will probably mean him getting more game time for England as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's like that Girlfriend analogy again. "If you don't want to stay with me, go! But remember, I still love you and want us to be together forever".

It’s a bit like that but her new fella is paying you £100m and you can buy prozzies that’ll do all sorts of shit for that much.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

I think I've seen enough. I have steadfastly believed Jack goes nowhere.

There are some ominous signs. His brother's twitter is gone, he's not getting a huge push on our marketing side even though we're launching kits, I get he's on holiday but his presence is slightly muted. Add to this we sign some stand out midfielders who could substitute for Jack's roles. There's some social media following occuring and a reasomable sense of dread with every paper running this story hard into the ground.

It's a trap. In fact, I believe even the club are trolling all of us. Remember everytging that we know to be true - money is not an issue, vision is what we are all about, common sense and money balling the solution, verifiable consistent progress on and off the pitch. NSWE are arguably title winners in the "show me a good owner league". Did I mention the player? A fella who bleeds Aston Villa? Is he really leaving us with a few days to figure out our plans and formation given he was central to both?

Some users need to refocus. Treat ITKs online like youre reading the Sun or Daily Heil, for their current affairs!

This all stinks of the Gerrard to Chelsea saga, whether his head was turned or not. Jack signs a new deal next week.

Any one else look for prices on us in the cups for next season?

It was 33/1 for the league cup and 25/1 for the FA cup (weirdly).

Will have to have a look what it is now. 

Edit - Still the same

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I think he knows Shakespeare’s Sister. So many conflicting stories I can’t decide whether Grealish will Stay or whether we should just say “You’re History” and move on.

So did Shakespeare’s Sister say he’s going to STAY then?

Edited by El-Reacho
Just realised you’re actually making the joke I’m trying to…duh
  • Haha 2

It’s odd how anyone who hopes for the best is ‘clutching at straws’ and anyone who says we’re all doomed is being a ‘realist’. At the moment we have no 100% concrete information at all. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

So did Shakespeare’s Sister say he’s going to STAY then?

Think it’s his son not his sister.

joke 

my head 

Edited by Folski

9 minutes ago, useless said:

He'll play most games for City they wouldn't be prepare to pay £100m for him otherwise, with all the competitions they're in and how far they go in them he might even play more football for them than he would with us. As much as people denied it during the Euros a move to Man City will probably mean him getting more game time for England as well.

How can he play most games for City when he’ll be our player…

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MentalM said:

Lets just all be behind Grealish until the day he is no longer a Villa player. 

So much abuse going on social media towards him now, its shameful

There's no need to abuse him publicly. Unacceptable!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox in peace said:

Hes off mate. Playing with Bailey or de bruyne? Really?

You're spending the grealish money already and wisely in my opinion. Having a better squad rather than being focused on one player is the way forward.

Obviously they're not comparable but you make out as if Bailey is some mediocre Championship player.

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s a bit like that but her new fella is paying you £100m and you can buy prozzies that’ll do all sorts of shit for that much.

But in this case, I already have 100+ million in the bank so don't need it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Obviously they're not comparable but you make out as if Bailey is some mediocre Championship player.

Not at all. Decent player, interested to see how he gets on. Last season he was ace, previously he's been a bit mixed. My point is more that man City are just offering him things that any side outside the top 4 can't.

1 minute ago, Fox in peace said:

Not at all. Decent player, interested to see how he gets on. Last season he was ace, previously he's been a bit mixed. My point is more that man City are just offering him things that any side outside the top 4 can't.

Not just any side outside the top 4 but the other 3 in the top 4 too.

Edited by Tommo_b

9 minutes ago, Fox in peace said:

Hes off mate. Playing with Bailey or de bruyne? Really?

You're spending the grealish money already and wisely in my opinion. Having a better squad rather than being focused on one player is the way forward.

You're not coming "in peace" if you're making statements like that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â