The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, Joey2Arms said:

Would love it if Jack was in on it. Accept the bid, let them talk, and Jack simply tells them to do one. Would be wild. 

If he's such a massive United fan would be the ultimate trolling 🤣

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Rumoured in the City press that Pep sees him rotating 8 with Gundogan. 

It's rumoured by me that Pep and the City press can go **** themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

2f8473e5-ca79-468c-94d1-73d1debf4eed.jpg

Stress isn't getting to him today

Where can I bet on him staying and what odds can I get? Because I guarantee from that photo he's staying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Maybe thats why we're doing that? Jack wouldnt risk tarnishing is relationship with villa fans.

He'll know himself if he signs that contract, he has god status at VP

It's like that Girlfriend analogy again. "If you don't want to stay with me, go! But remember, I still love you and want us to be together forever".

14 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Glad to read this mate, and I wasn’t trying to insult your intelligence. Just a lot of misinformation running riot at the moment and people taking tabloid bollocks for gospel. 

As I’ve said all along, if Jack is a villa player on 1st September it will be bigger than any signing we can make. 

And to be honest I am probably guilty of being a bit too pissed off at something that hasn’t happened and maybe won’t. In fact of course I really shouldn’t let it even bother me at all. 

“Some people think Football is a matter of life and death. It is more important than that” 😉

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

If Jack stays (I.e rejects any offers and stays at villa for another season) I’ll donate £10 to VT. 

gutted but feel the noise is enough for me to believe he won’t be here next season.

Put me down for this too. 

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

No need to believe I’m telling you it’s true. He was geared up to go had a verbal agreement in place just they wouldn’t meet our valuation. City have trumped them this year, I clarified when they met it was pre November the “my club my city” bs wasn’t even cold. 

It’s done guys he’s told the club he wants to go, that’s where this “transfer request” is coming from. 

Stella are a scum outfit sadly they also have Konsa on the books expect that to be pushed next year. 

I could be totally wrong, but I view Konsa as a different type of character.

As I do the likes of Martinez, Mings and McGinn, folks who love football and value morals over most things.

However we do know, nothing should surprise us in Football anymore.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Capture.JPG.b84fa1fa88cf99e71b4f4fd004fb9922.JPG

So sorry if posting all these gets peoples hopes up and we get let down but we all need a bit of hope. He's spoken again.

Who is this? Sounds like a wasteman.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I could be totally wrong, but I view Konsa as a different type of character.

As I do the likes of Martinez, Mings and McGinn, folks who love football and value morals over most things.

However we do know, nothing should surprise us in Football anymore.

To be honest, maybe I've bought the PR BS too much, but if we can't even keep hold of Grealish with the business we're doing and the ambition of the owners, I don't think there's another player we'll have who won't have their price to **** off to City. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

To be honest, maybe I've bought the PR BS too much, but if we can't even keep hold of Grealish with the business we're doing and the ambition of the owners, I don't think there's another player we'll have who won't have their price to **** off to City. 

I tell you one truth. It'll be a right statement of intent to tell Man City to f*** off with there money.

5 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Capture.JPG.b84fa1fa88cf99e71b4f4fd004fb9922.JPG

So sorry if posting all these gets peoples hopes up and we get let down but we all need a bit of hope. He's spoken again.

Even if he does stay, I have a feeling it will be more down to fear and pressure, than not wanting to go, and it that case it would be better he goes anyway.

( Bare in m8nd we'd probably still be happy if he stayed, but the issue is hot right now )

I think I've seen enough. I have steadfastly believed Jack goes nowhere.

There are some ominous signs. His brother's twitter is gone, he's not getting a huge push on our marketing side even though we're launching kits, I get he's on holiday but his presence is slightly muted. Add to this we sign some stand out midfielders who could substitute for Jack's roles. There's some social media following occuring and a reasomable sense of dread with every paper running this story hard into the ground.

It's a trap. In fact, I believe even the club are trolling all of us. Remember everything that we know to be true - money is not an issue, vision is what we are all about, common sense and "moneyballing" the solution, verifiable consistent progress on and off the pitch. NSWE are arguably title winners in the "show me a good owner league".

Did I mention the player? A fella who bleeds Aston Villa? Is he really leaving us with a few days to figure out our plans and formation, given he was central to both?

Some VT members need to refocus. Treat ITKs online like you're reading the Sun or Daily Heil, for their current affairs!

This all stinks of the Gerrard to Chelsea saga, whether his head was turned or not. Jack signs a new deal next week.

Any one else look for prices on us in the cups for next season?

Edited by ccfcman
  • Like 2

Â