The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

22 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

As bad as it feels for us to lose Jack, just imagine how Dr Tony is feeling right now… 100 million is less than he sold the club for…

I think is more concerned with being locked up

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

There. That's everything he's said from what I can make out.

Could be rubbish and he doesn't sound convinced himself but he called Traore and Barkley last summer so who knows?

Playing Devil’s advocate here so don’t pile on. But why are we preparing for both outcomes of Grealish staying or going, if Grealish is definitely signing a new deal?

Just now, mikeyjavfc said:

This guy has the biggest decision of his life to make. It amazes me he hasn’t called his holiday short. 

Because he's probably already made up his mind.

I'd love him to stay, more than anything but I'd say its 99 to 1 now that he's off.

1 minute ago, MadridVilla said:

Playing Devil’s advocate here so don’t pile on. But why are we preparing for both outcomes of Grealish staying or going, if Grealish is definitely signing a new deal?

I think he says he's been told that Grealish is staying but he isn't 100% sure on that himself and thinks we may be preparing for with and without him. He says "from what I can gather we may be preparing for both outcomes". That just sounds like his opinion. But he definitely states that he has been told he's staying.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I am an Aston Villa fan and would like to believe that he may come back from holiday and sign a new deal with the club and commit his loyalty?

Shitting all over the guy when he's said and done nothing so far is comical you plonker. 

“Shitting all over the guy”?

The point being, Jack’s Agency and by proxy Jack, will have instigated this situation by encouragement. It is unlikely to have happened unexpectedly and surprised Team Jack or the Club, they’ve been all over it for months. To suggest he hasn’t considered it because he is on holiday is naive. If he doesnt want the move the improved Contract has been there a while, he could have signed it and made a statement “My Club, My City” etc and we would all be championing him around on our shoulders as a Legend like Totti. But its absolutely nothing like this, quite the opposite. Even if he stays he has damaged his image for many fans. 

I want him to stay but because of what it means to the club and where its going, he’s key to our progression and sending out a signal for everyone to take notice, including potential big name signings, sponsors etc. But the conduct of his ‘team’ in this for me has damaged his standing. TBH you are starting to get a sense that Jack feels bigger than the club and his ego might be getting the better of him. It’s sad when the Club has done so much to protect him from himself over the past 5 years.

• Like 2

The same guy on r/avfc who broke the Barkley transfer last summer a week before anyone in the media picked up on it, posted his only ITK stuff since last summer yesterday. Says his same source from last summer told him: Bailey was almost signed, JWP is next, Grealish is almost certainly staying (the media circus is 100% Jacks agent drumming up the biggest contract for him), and some of the names we’re going after next are leaving him speechless and is afraid to reveal them. 

This was all posted yesterday…

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

“Shitting all over the guy”?

Yes, people have been dragging his reputation through the mud before anything has actually happened. 

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Jack’s Agency and by proxy Jack, will have instigated this situation by encouragement. It is unlikely to have happened unexpectedly and surprised Team Jack or the Club, they’ve been all over it for months.

Total and utter speculation without an ounce of fact. I can write you a couple of bullshit headlines if you care to believe them?

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

To suggest he hasn’t considered it because he is on holiday is naive.

Not naive, I prefer to operate on facts that are in front of me. We don't know the situation at all and he's under contract with AV for 4 more years. The clubs are not commenting. 

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

If he doesnt want the move the improved Contract has been there a while, he could have signed it and made a statement

Again, total speculation, we don't even know if there have been improved terms offered. He is under contract. 

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

“My Club, My City” etc and we would all be championing him around on our shoulders as a Legend like Totti.

If he commits in the next week people will rightly be doing this anyway and all this shit will be forgotten. Fans have short memories. 

6 minutes ago, thunderball said:

TBH you are starting to get a sense that Jack feels bigger than the club and his ego might be getting the better of him.

The biggest crock of shit I've read on this thread, and that's saying a LOT. What are you Jacks brother and know his intimate feelings?

• Like 1

Just now, KMitch said:

The same guy on r/avfc who broke the Barkley transfer last summer a week before anyone in the media picked up on it, posted his only ITK stuff since last summer yesterday. Says his same source from last summer told him: Bailey was almost signed, JWP is next, Grealish is almost certainly staying (the media circus is 100% Jacks agent drumming up the biggest contract for him), and some of the names we’re going after next are leaving him speechless and is afraid to reveal them. 

Aye, it’s all screen shotted above from @Okonokos

Let’s hope there’s some truth in it. 

14 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Because he's probably already made up his mind.

I'd love him to stay, more than anything but I'd say its 99 to 1 now that he's staying.

FTFY

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Been covered on the last page or two 👍

Â