The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This has been discussed in the speculation thread so thought I'd post it here. From some guy Reddit trusts as he had some info last year about Barkley. Says this is first info he's been given all summer by same guy he got Barkley info from

Posted a day ago, first two appear to be correct since. 

Too farfetched for me. I'm resigned to losing Jack but ...

14 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

The people in the club shop know **** all about any of our incomings or outgoings. 

Amazingly, all those journos that are so well connected with our club, said nothing about Bailey today.

I reckon he might refund them himself.  I’ve heard of players doing that before and with this being Villa and Grealish it’s only fair.

2 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

So if Grealish leaves in a few days you will no longer feel the need to tell me to get a grip? 

If he doesn't leave then great. The fact remains about selling players when we are at our strongest and never being able to compete though. It's happened before, the cycle needs to end.

I've got some bad news for you! But for a few teams in the world...it's a NEVER-ENDING cycle! 

But you know this already...right? 🤷‍♂️ Your petulant footstamping ain't gonna change this. 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

This has been discussed in the speculation thread so thought I'd post it here. From some guy Reddit trusts as he had some info last year about Barkley. Says this is first info he's been given all summer by same guy he got Barkley info from

giphy.gif

There's always one that beats me to it!!

Edited by Okonokos
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Well we can revisit this on Monday when we do know his intentions then and see if I am close.

Sure. But even then we will only know Jack's true intentions behind his actions if he personally speaks out about them. All else is assumption. Him choosing to leave (if he does) could be based on a number of different reasons. Ill intent for Villa is not one I would be banking on.

I don’t mean any disrespect to anyone working at the club shop, but come on folks, does anyone believe some 17yr old student working weekends in retail in order to pay for his/her student bar beer tokens has been briefed on signings? 

Have a lie down troops 

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

For context, that guy randomly called Barkley out the blue about a month before it happened. I think he knows Shakespeare's son or something.

20 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

TRO he has basically done an O'Neil and look how long it took us to recover. Had he told the club he wanted to leave we could have been much better prepared

but factors move at an unexpected pace, also the Euro's was always going to scupper plans to do business early, which was our original plan.

I think we have to be philosophical, about Jacks situation and when we know, we have to move on....as soon as Jack annouces his leaving, he is the past for me and great moments too....being bitter, will not add anything of any worth to our emotions.

when he comes back with them...I won't boo or cheer, he will be the past to me.....just like Andy Gray was when he went to Wolves and he was my pal at that time.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don’t mean any disrespect to anyone working at the club shop, but come on folks, does anyone believe some 17yr old student working weekends in retail in order to pay for his/her student bar beer tokens has been briefed on signings? 

Have a lie down troops 

People are pissing their pants over poor frontend work really

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Want this to be true but think I'd be more confident about it if the guy himself thought it was

Edited by jayEm

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Sure. But even then we will only know Jack's true intentions behind his actions if he personally speaks out about them. All else is assumption. Him choosing to leave (if he does) could be based on a number of different reasons. Ill intent for Villa is not one I would be banking on.

Neither would I. The I'll intent isn't his driving force but certainly if he does go then he hasn't helped our preparations on or off the pitch by not letting the club know his intentions. You don't offer someone a new bumper contract if they have told you he wants out.

7 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

TRO he has basically done an O'Neil and look how long it took us to recover. Had he told the club he wanted to leave we could have been much better prepared

That comes with absolutely no substantiation at all

Beating him with a stick that you can't back up, bit unfair 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Honestly, if I could be arsed I would individually contact every single one of these ITK's around Villa and tell them all that they are lying, scheming, clueless clearings in the woods. 

For all we know we come out tomorrow with a new deal for Jack and there hasn't even been a bid. 

And I'm including Percy in that too from what I've seen of the last 10 days. 

Thing is, for someone like Percy, there's no doubt he gets information from the club - especially when it suits us. Outside of that, you can only know what you're told. In the absence of being told anything, JP is no different to the rest.

This is one of the biggest stories ever in the PL, generating likes, retweets, clicks and subscriptions as people are desperate for any kind of "news". The Telegraph, in the absence of information, can't afford to sit this one out, so they have to go with a story. The club are obviously trying to control communications, hence confirming the Bailey story before any journalist.

I can't believe anyone outside of the very smallest of circles knows what's going on with Jack.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

Neither would I. The I'll intent isn't his driving force but certainly if he does go then he hasn't helped our preparations on or off the pitch by not letting the club know his intentions. You don't offer someone a new bumper contract if they have told you he wants out.

Intentions change when circumstances change. Either way I won't pass any judgement not having heard the full story. All we're doing now is getting worked up over gossip. 

Â