The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The fonz couldn't handle the mental pressure of the big stage and that spilled over into poor form ...at 22 fonz could have adapted by now and still do the business but thats up to pl[/quote

Agreed, he's still a villa player at this stage

So did Delfouneso and in the first team briefly

Two different players are they not

Of course they are, I think Delfouneso has a lot more natural ability than drennan personally

Reminds me of what people said about Weimann. Some players don't seem to have massive amounts of technical ability but have the knack of finding the back of the net. 

So did Delfouneso and in the first team briefly

Two different players are they not
Of course they are, I think Delfouneso has a lot more natural ability than drennan personally

Reminds me of what people said about Weimann. Some players don't seem to have massive amounts of technical ability but have the knack of finding the back of the net.

Agreed

Depends on the formation. I dont personally love Weimann (although it worked quite well) on the flank cutting in but as a partnership I think an energetic poacher works quite well. so I don't see why Drenann couldn't come through the same as Weimann.

Of course Drennan has a chance, everyone at the club does.

However if I had to put a bet on it today I'd probably agree and say Drennan won't make it.

He can finish but doesn't have the weapons Wiemann does. Will make a tidy striker in the lower leagues I think.

You honestly think he'll make it at arsenal? He's a very good player but he would've been better off staying here I think

If he's as good as the people who have worked close with him say he is I believe he'll make it. Apparently he's an exceptional talent.

I'm not denying he's a talent, just not as good as Wilshere who in my opinion is England's best player, at least not yet anyway

Wilshere has done nothing at all.

Scored on his arsenal debut at 16 years old, played over 76 games for arsenal, played for England, he is only 21 years old, I think he'll be a top player

lol

Of course Drennan has a chance, everyone at the club does.

However if I had to put a bet on it today I'd probably agree and say Drennan won't make it.

He can finish but doesn't have the weapons Wiemann does. Will make a tidy striker in the lower leagues I think.

Agreed

You honestly think he'll make it at arsenal? He's a very good player but he would've been better off staying here I think

If he's as good as the people who have worked close with him say he is I believe he'll make it. Apparently he's an exceptional talent.

I'm not denying he's a talent, just not as good as Wilshere who in my opinion is England's best player, at least not yet anyway

Wilshere has done nothing at all.

Scored on his arsenal debut at 16 years old, played over 76 games for arsenal, played for England, he is only 21 years old, I think he'll be a top player

lol

21 years old and he's been out injured for 2 years almost, great mental strength to come back from that

Â