The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

29 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

15 pages between 1am and 8am. Come on lads 😅

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

The amount of so called ITK crap being ridden about Jack and City is beyond stupid, apparently every man and his three legged dog as an exclusive. Just goes to show how easy it is to write any old crap.

Just chill folks and wait till we hear anything official. 

You believe he’s staying?

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Whatever happens as a club we can't base our ambition around one player. Of course things are much more promising with Jack in our side but as a club what is more important is that we develop at identity, and that identity can't be built upon a single player.

Several other side's such as Leicester, Leeds, and West Ham don't have Jack. Does that curtail their hopes and ambition, no it doesn't. They have an identity, a plan and we need to have the same. It was very apparent last season we struggle without Jack. The players didn't know what to do without their conductor. We need to be better than that, even if Jack stays we can't be so reliant on him. 

If we does leave the crucial thing is how we invest the money, it's really difficult. We may get it badly wrong but other clubs have succeeded in the past and it has helped them grow further as a side. None of those players were as important as Jack is to us but we can do it too.

The promising thing is we do have a philosophy being built from the youth system up, this may slow our progress slightly this season but hopefully as a club in a few years time we will have built a solid foundation and identity.

If Jack leaves hopefully he comes to rue the decision on a few years time. Hopefully we still progress and win some trophies, and even if Jack was to win premier League titles with City he'd be thinking I wish that was me, I was I was the captain leading my boyhood club to glory. 

Or we could just continue to be another team that competes but ultimately never wins anything.

Whatever happens I have full faith in our owners and our management team.

well said. Very level headed view

54 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

There’s a hell of a lot people in this thread throwing out the “100%” stuff. 

None of you lot are in the know as much as some of you would like to pretend you are. 

all the "he's going nowhere" "no chance he'll leave" etc has all gone quiet....

I think the club need to make a statement one way or the other. Give an impression we have some handle on what is happening.

If NSWE came out and said he’s leaving but we are still on course and going to invest every penny of it fans would become excited again, albeit sad Jack is leaving.

14 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Both clubs have declined to comment, but somehow they know we'll accept the bid.

Irrespective, I hope Jack turns up to Bodymoor tomorrow and is taken over to Villa Park. Walk him out onto the pitch and ask him to imagine the Holte End booing him.

No way will the holte end ever boo Jack with the memories he's given us. I certainly won't 

Just now, Liono said:

all the "he's going nowhere" "no chance he'll leave" etc has all gone quiet....

Lol has it?! I don’t think he is going anywhere. 

We won’t accept the bid, Jack’s probably doesn’t want to leave… that’s it. That’s the transfer done, but none of this can be confirmed until Jack’s back from holiday. 

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Lol has it?! I don’t think he is going anywhere. 

We won’t accept the bid, Jack’s probably doesn’t want to leave… that’s it. That’s the transfer done, but none of this can be confirmed until Jack’s back from holiday. 

it's not the people that 'think' he's going nowhere - it's the people that were claiming they 'know' he's going nowhere - Jack might not even know himself

Just now, Liono said:

it's not the people that 'think' he's going nowhere - it's the people that were claiming they 'know' he's going nowhere - Jack might not even know himself

Ahh I get ya, well if you believe Twitter in the knows, check out World Football Chat, he believes Jack’s staying 😂

14 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Because both clubs seem well run and professional.

This isn't the Jordan Sancho saga.

That's what I mean... how would they know if NSWE would accept the bid?

Is it because they've long said we'd accept £100m and now need to stand by that?

6 hours ago, Wurzel said:

TBF legends usually win stuff for their clubs don't they? The term legend is thrown about far too easy these days. 

Lower league teams who never win anything can’t have a club legend?

• Like 1

Â