The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

You can't see it there, but you should see the big smile on his face as he lays that ball off. Fantastic.

Yup, it was cocky, arrogant and for me, refreshing. McCarthy then went on to push Jack over, ridiculously, and we earned a cheap free kick.

His self confidence/arrogance is warranted he is clearly an excellent player.

Today was the first time I have seen him in the flesh. I was struck by his speed and agility as much as his technique. He can lean one way, look like he playing an obvious pass and then flick the ball another way.

He also ran his socks off today, it seems he's learning also that without the hard work and application, his mercurial talent is worthless.

He even threw his shirt in the crowd.

He was great today, along with all our midfield to be fair.

Couple of times in the first half, I thought he could have taken a shot.

He does look the real deal. Especially seen as that was only his 4th league start. Unbelievable [emoji3]

Can I just say that as someone who was very sceptical at first, I am now firmly on the Jack Grealish bandwagon.

His first touch is sublime, and he keeps the ball so well.

This boy is destined for a big future.

You can't see it there, but you should see the big smile on his face as he lays that ball off. Fantastic.

Yup, it was cocky, arrogant and for me, refreshing. McCarthy then went on to push Jack over, ridiculously, and we earned a cheap free kick.

His self confidence/arrogance is warranted he is clearly an excellent player.

Today was the first time I have seen him in the flesh. I was struck by his speed and agility as much as his technique. He can lean one way, look like he playing an obvious pass and then flick the ball another way.

He also ran his socks off today, it seems he's learning also that without the hard work and application, his mercurial talent is worthless.

He even threw his shirt in the crowd.

And do you know what, he laughed at being pushed over too.

We are lucky to have him, this is just the start.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

He's fabulous, it's a joy watching him, even i'm surprised at how quickly and easily he's adapted to premier league football. I've seen him develop from a scrawny 14 year old to possibly the best young player in the country, it fills me with pride

• Like 4

Remember seeing him during that Blackpool FA cup game and thinking he was nowhere near ready to be starting games. He looked really raw and seemed to not be confident in himself.

Fast forward till today and he looks like he's been in the first team all season. He's still a little raw, but he's still very young and I think he would benefit from a goal.

Remember seeing him during that Blackpool FA cup game and thinking he was nowhere near ready to be starting games. He looked really raw and seemed to not be confident in himself.

Fast forward till today and he looks like he's been in the first team all season. He's still a little raw, but he's still very young and I think he would benefit from a goal.

I agree, how quickly things have developed for him. He has fast become a very important link up front for us. He is still a bit unpredictable, so defenders seem a bit wary when he approaches. This buys him more time to make his move. Early sign of a great player. Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Â