The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Why though? Ok, I get it, 100m is a lot but how much is he worth to us? 

Personally, I think it’s 25-40m light. Just look at what Spurs want for Kane and what the likes of Coutinho sold for. Man City have the money. 

If there is no release clause, we should not sell for less than 130m. No way. (Unless his shins are f******). 

Yeah I agree tbh. Unique world class player with a special relationship with the club.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Personally, I think it’s 25-40m light. Just look at what Spurs want for Kane and what the likes of Coutinho sold for. Man City have the money. 

If there is no release clause, we should not sell for less than 130m. No way. (Unless his shins are f******). 

I think it’s crazy money and he’s not as good as we think. They’ve got better players. But I get how he’s worth more to us.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

£100m without any clause then NSWE have a lot to answer for. We can easily get £200m for him. Not to be messed with my arse. Big balls my arse. Top tier of football my arse. You don't sell your captain and replace him with Todd effing Cantwell and Dwight shitting McNeil. 

You replace Jack Grealish with another captain or two. Top level players. Mid table mediocrity that's what we are and that's what we're going to continue to be. 

If I was Villa owner and man titty stumped up the £200m and Jack went I'd ban his family from setting foot in Villa Park too. Enjoy the petrol dollars Judas. And as for Pep the fraud everyone knows what I think of him. Connect the dots from a doctor and his Barcelona days. 

Woosa Woosa Woosa!

Chill with the Kool Aid.

£200m? The most expensive player in history. Give your head a wobble.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think it’s crazy money and he’s not as good as we think. They’ve got better players. But I get how he’s worth more to us.

I honestly don't get how you can believe he's not as good as we think. If you can't see it by watching him every week, you can definitely see it by looking at his insane statistics.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

So when sam Lee said it was advanced 3 days ago and everyone jumped on his back for it I guess they were right to do so?

No condoning the abuse though, but he was definitely premature 

How was it advanced if talks started 2 days ago (or yesterday according to Percy)?

I am so close to getting the Snake Emojis out. This is worse than Delph. 2 weeks before the start of the season! 10 months after he believed in the Villa project. Very Snakish

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

That’s how I took it. Almost seems like Percy has taken it as a given that 100m would be accepted but since then something has changed. 

Mate John Percy is practically the comms dept for villa these days. If he has stated there is a medical then this info will have come from direct from the villa end. I doubt Fabrizo has anywhere near as good access on villa end as Percy. Since villa will ultimately dictate the terms of this sale I think that means it’s done. 

Just now, Tom13 said:

I honestly don't get how you can believe he's not as good as we think. If you can't see it by watching him every week, you can definitely see it by looking at his insane statistics.

Insane chances created because our whole tactic is give him the ball. You don’t think other city players would have them same stats if the whole team was revolved around them giving them the ball. Will he’s stats be as insane when he is at city?

Look I think he’s an amazing player. I love him. But fans make out he is a Messi.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Personally I think it's tough to put a price on him, but that's me as a fan saying and realising he does more for the club than that 100million can and I'm struggling to even put a price on this.

Jack leaves and we go backwards. Sure we can buy two or three players but as soon as Jack goes the catagory of player we have just started paying for will not want to come to us. Were going to find no one wants to come here because there's no ace player called Jack Grealish because that's the only player here who can lure someone else.

Unless there is a release clause that’s been triggered, I don’t think this one’s over yet.. Jack would have to want to leave and has fallen out with the vision that he bought into 10 months ago. If there’s no release clause then NSWE would have to agree to the price now these guys are serious businessmen.. $100m is a lot of money but not even a drop in the ocean for them. Plus if they sell then they are pretty much contradicting themselves as to where they see the club.. reports are saying that it would help us to balance FFP out but then how can City spend that money without upsetting FFP? Jack Grealish is a national hero at the moment and young kids are choosing villa as their first club because of Grealish.. I teach in NZ and I’ve got kids who are Villa fans overnight because of Grealish.. merchandise sales etc will all be up this year.. he might still go but it’s be a poor business decision and we’re not run by some mugs

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Insane chances created because our whole tactic is give him the ball. You don’t think other city players would have them same stats if the whole team was revolved around them giving them the ball. Will he’s stats be as insane when he is at city?

Look I think he’s an amazing player. I love him. But fans make out he is a Messi.

He'll be ridiculous at City, let's be real. He'll have Sterling and Mahrez to finish off the chances he creates instead of El Ghazi and Traore as much as I love them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Mate John Percy is practically the comms dept for villa these days. If he has stated there is a medical then this info will have come from direct from the villa end. I doubt Fabrizo has anywhere near as good access on villa end as Percy. Since villa will ultimately dictate the terms of this sale I think that means it’s done. 

But in the article, I think in the very next line he states that Villa have not commented on anything. So if you're correct in that he gets his info directly from Villa, then he's lying about something.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Which of their players are better though? KDB is the only one you could argue IMO, and I'd say they're probably on the same level. Maybe you'll say Foden, top player but he's not as good as Grealish.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Which of their players are better though? KDB is the only one you could argue IMO, and I'd say they're probably on the same level. Maybe you'll say Foden, top player but he's not as good as Grealish.

I think Mahrez is better but he is old now. Silva is around the same level.  Gund too. These are top top players. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Confused 1

Â