The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Doubt this.  If we had the likes of Mahrez, De Bruyne, Silva, etc in our team they’d look amazing. At City he will just be another player. 

He has the ability and potential to be one of the best players in the world and Citeh should give him that platform to do that. He's clearly marketable and let's face it, the BO'D is a popularity contest.

It's up to Jack to live up to that potential. Equally, the additional fame could go to his head and 'party Jack' could return, passed out on drink and hippy crack in an alleyway off Canal Street. 

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The Jack money (along with what we already have) gets us this with potentially 40m spare.

—————Watkins—————
Sarr——Buendia——Bailey
————JWP—McGinn——

Let’s enjoy the rest of the transfer window. Grealish is a great player but he’s also f***** injury prone. We can add some real pace to our side with our new found wealth. 

Those sheik man-sewer types are not going to pay us 100m up front...it will be spread out over the term of the deal plus extras like if jack wins the baloon dor or some shite

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

That tweet from Romano is about as positive as it can get and should give everyone hope. 

This deal is as good as done if there is a release clause. That much is fact. Grealish probably wants to leave - whatever. 

The fact that he’s talking about a deadline for the clubs to agree a fee is an interesting one. It’s almost as if he’s saying that 100m will be rejected and Man City need to hit a certain price for Villa to sell. 

This one might not be over just yet..

That’s how I took it. Almost seems like Percy has taken it as a given that 100m would be accepted but since then something has changed. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

That tweet from Romano is about as positive as it can get and should give everyone hope. 

This deal is as good as done if there is a release clause. That much is fact. Grealish probably wants to leave - whatever. 

The fact that he’s talking about a deadline for the clubs to agree a fee is an interesting one. It’s almost as if he’s saying that 100m will be rejected and Man City need to hit a certain price for Villa to sell. 

Yep. Fabs tweet is one in the right direction for Grealish staying. 

• Like 1

I’ve no idea why I’m still in the Grealish thread at 1am. I’m sure I’ve got better things to do, it just draws you in though. 

Gonna give this speculation a rest for the weekend and have some fun. Just like work, it’ll be back to kick my ass on Monday. There’s nothing we can do to affect the situation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have to admit if he wanted to go and the owners turned down 100m then I’d be shocked.  If anyone questioned them after that that they’d need a slap. 

Why though? Ok, I get it, 100m is a lot but how much is he worth to us? 

Personally, I think it’s 25-40m light. Just look at what Spurs want for Kane and what the likes of Coutinho sold for. Man City have the money. 

If there is no release clause, we should not sell for less than 130m. No way. (Unless his shins are f******). 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I’ve no idea why I’m still in the Grealish thread at 1am. I’m sure I’ve got better things to do, it just draws you in though. 

Gonna give this speculation a rest for the weekend and have some fun. Just like work, it’ll be back to kick my ass on Monday. There’s nothing we can do to affect the situation. 

Guarantee you're back before midday tomorrow 😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It might not of even started because it all sounds and smells of the biggest pile of horseshit that when next week arrive will go up in flames and make those City rumour prats a god damn joke and half.

I hope it all blows up in there face like I think it will becaus ethics has turned into a damn circus event and many are slurping it up so much.

Not long till window closes and this transfer with Jack would of been done quickly.

I'll be glad when this window closes now, I just wished we brought some more souls in, another reason why I think Jack's staying because we've only signed two players this window so far and even with Buendia and Ashley and if we signed Bailey it'd still mean we've got enough to play Jack, Buendia and Bailey together.

I bet Bluemoon is at stupid as this thread and how they are going off thinking he's going to them, if you read this Bluemoon Shitty fans, wake up he's not coming to you.

Be prepared for the Jack rejection.

Edited by Dave-R

Â