The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, samjp26 said:

Man City want Grealish, Man City will give him a medical if Villa will sell him. Villa won’t sell him, Grealish will sign a new deal.

Are you saying this is what will happen? We won't sell?

3 minutes ago, Creeper said:

image.png.90b55491d062ac14147041c8f67083c4.png

So when sam Lee said it was advanced 3 days ago and everyone jumped on his back for it I guess they were right to do so?

No condoning the abuse though, but he was definitely premature 

The Jack money (along with what we already have) gets us this with potentially 40m spare.

—————Watkins—————
Sarr——Buendia——Bailey
————JWP—McGinn——

Let’s enjoy the rest of the transfer window. Grealish is a great player but he’s also f***** injury prone. We can add some real pace to our side with our new found wealth. 

• Like 3

In my opinion I think he'll be leaving. His favourite player is KDB so if he gets a chance to play with him then I think he'll take it. If his chance to win gold, play Champions League. His such rose exponentially during the Euros. He has a rare opportunity now to become one of the world's greatest athlete in a Beckham-esque mould both on and off the pitch. Sally that realty won't happen with Villa but due have a chance with man city. 

If he goes the we need some quick statement signing of our own and just pay big bucks and big money and we'll need to sell the vision.

This may make Deano's job a lot.more uncomfortable now as he has always struggled without Grealish and to get us back to dizzy heights we may need a higher calibre manager to attract higher calibre players

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

Man City want Grealish, Man City will give him a medical if Villa will sell him. Villa won’t sell him, Grealish will sign a new deal.

Glad you are back mate!

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

That’ means literally nothing. It’s empty words. “Medical ready if agreement is reached.” No **** shit, that’s how transfer work, cheers Fab. Bellend. Pushing to complete but still might not complete and will instead sign a new deal, i.e. no one knows anything. The hysteria is hilarious.

The tweets sounds like the club aren’t even close to accepting the bid and it’s all been assumptions.  Who the **** is this guy anyway?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The Jack money (along with what we already have) gets us this with potentially 40m spare.

—————Watkins—————
Sarr——Buendia——Bailey
————JWP—McGinn——

Let’s enjoy the rest of the transfer window. Grealish is a great player but he’s also f***** injury prone. We can add some real pace to our side with our new found wealth. 

I agree with JWP & Bailey, but i dont get the Sarr love from ppl.

I have watched him quite a few time last season and i really wasnt impressed at any point, he looked bang average on numerous occasions......unless he just had multiple bang average games in a row.

24 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Again you're ignoring what the player wants. Again I'll ask - would you want a player at this club who wants to be elsewhere?

Yes if Jack just gets on with it and Carry's on playing football which he would, so in all reality just tell him he's staying.

No way is he going to throw an hissy fit and refuse to play because he loves to play.

In fact I'd keep him to his final year of his contract and there is no way he would refuse to play because he's going to want the best clubs to be interested in him and won't want them seeing him as a trouble player.

If I were our Owners I'd say no your not going if you don't want to go and no your not going if you do want to go, point blank Jack get back training because we're telling Shitty to F**k off regardless of what you all think.

This is where our Owners need to stamp authority down on both player and approaching clubs and show them who is boss.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

The tweets sounds like the club aren’t even close to accepting the bid and it’s all been assumptions.  Who the **** is this guy anyway?

Well exactly. Why would we be close to accepting? They would need to add another 50% to their offer. Hundreds of posts about Jack leaving just cause it’s been reported that City have made a miserly offer.

Well I heard Jack’s dad pissed up at the races and he said he’s definitely staying or going, 100% done, so make of that what you will.

Don’t blame NSWE there is a clause it was supposed to be secret but Stella have told City and Grealish wants the move, nevermind this Dortmund Bs it was done earlier than that. The Grealish’s want money they care far more about that than they do the Villa.

Our owners ultimately want to make profit on their investment the best way to do that is to keep building the club up increasing its value. Investment will continue its a marathon not a sprint 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Let’s turn on the owners that saved us from administration and league 1 football.  

Is it not the only logical conclusion? Oh wait. It’s **** madness to do that but why not? Is there a more self destructive bunch than football fans?

• Like 1

£100m without any clause then NSWE have a lot to answer for. We can easily get £200m for him. Not to be messed with my arse. Big balls my arse. Top tier of football my arse. You don't sell your captain and replace him with Todd effing Cantwell and Dwight shitting McNeil. 

You replace Jack Grealish with another captain or two. Top level players. Mid table mediocrity that's what we are and that's what we're going to continue to be. 

If I was Villa owner and man titty stumped up the £200m and Jack went I'd ban his family from setting foot in Villa Park too. Enjoy the petrol dollars Judas. And as for Pep the fraud everyone knows what I think of him. Connect the dots from a doctor and his Barcelona days. 

Woosa Woosa Woosa!

• Haha 2

That tweet from Romano is about as positive as it can get and should give everyone hope. 

This deal is as good as done if there is a release clause. That much is fact. Grealish probably wants to leave - whatever. 

The fact that he’s talking about a deadline for the clubs to agree a fee is an interesting one. It’s almost as if he’s saying that 100m will be rejected and Man City need to hit a certain price for Villa to sell. 

This one might not be over just yet..

• Like 2

Â