The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Wonderkid in every way. He's burst on the scene and made most of the players around him look pretty ordinary and yes that's not too hard to do counting only our own players, but yesterday he was showing up players that could walk into any team in the World, he outshone David Silva yesterday and that's not easy to do. I don't like to let hype take over rational thought, but unless something really changes in his personality and playing ability he's going to become one of the best players in the World and I don't think I'm exaggerating.  

Wonderkid in every way. He's burst on the scene and made most of the players around him look pretty ordinary and yes that's not too hard to do counting only our own players, but yesterday he was showing up players that could walk into any team in the World, he outshone David Silva yesterday and that's not easy to do. I don't like to let hype take over rational thought, but unless something really changes in his personality and playing ability he's going to become one of the best players in the World and I don't think I'm exaggerating.  

Wow.

Calm down chap. He has some skills agreed, but he has alot to learn. This is no disrespect to him, im just a bit more level headed.

While I am a massive fan and love a youngster coming thorough lots of people on here need to calm down. YES he is playing very well.

Comparisons to Pirlo and people predicting he'll have the physic of Ronaldo. Slow it down will you...

• Like 1

We just have to enjoy this lad, hope he carries on with the progress he has shown and the ability to read a game. Yesterday a couple of passes went astray  only because he passed to where the player should be and most of our team have to learn that level. City players tried to put three around him at times but still ended up running back towards their goal and not getting near him.Enjoy people but remember he is still only a baby,everything in place for a great future but you still have to stay grounded.

• Like 1

We just need to hope he's not figured out after his first few games.

Don't forget, no one knows who he is or how he plays yet. The real acid test is next year, when people know how to play against him.

• Like 1

Him, N'Zogbia and Gil floating behind Benteke would be so sexy. That came out so wrong but I don't even care

We wouldn't have enough of the ball for them to do anything with it. 

• Like 1

Him, N'Zogbia and Gil floating behind Benteke would be so sexy. That came out so wrong but I don't even care

That makes more sense to me. As the Rev said, we'd get ripped apart in midfield with all 3 of them playing.

Also, CNZ is a bit rubbish.

• Like 1

Â