The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Looked the best player on the pitch today, outshone Silva completely.

Loved it when he was running with the ball on about the half way line and the city player (can't remember who he was) went to tackle him and bounced off him.

#Dench

He looks like the player Man Utd hoped Januzaj would be.

Different player, januzaj looks an out and out winger, jack looks like he's best in a free role behind the striker or top of a diamond

Adnan is anything but an out and out winger. Its why he has struggled this season. He is much better centrally or playing as an inside winger the way the likes of Silva or Ozil play when they are wide.

I thought Jack was great today. 

Edited by tommybread

City players gave him respect when he came to take them on with the ball. It was wonderful to see, they knew Jack could beat them.

Jack's going to do some serious damage in the next couple games. I actually believe he is vital to us staying up. Him linking with Benteke is our best asset right now.

He's tall and strong already. As he gets older he will have a physique like Ronaldo. He isn't as fast of course bit his build will be similar.

His touch and ball control had me purring yesterday. I try bit to get carried away, but I genuinely think Jack is the brightest prospect that we've ever have ever produced.

He's tall and strong already. As he gets older he will have a physique like Ronaldo. He isn't as fast of course bit his build will be similar.

His touch and ball control had me purring yesterday. I try bit to get carried away, but I genuinely think Jack is the brightest prospect that we've ever have ever produced.

Based on?

Ronaldo has trained his body like no other footballer probably ever has. What makes you think Grealish will?

Jack is elatively small, deceptively strong and can be explosive in the right areas I hope, in the mould of a Hazard.

Â