The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, thabucks said:

A lot of toys gunna be thrown from prams shortly by grown men … The hyperbole if he leaves, the abuse he will get, the short memories of some that he stayed when we were at our lowest. Gunna be a wretched place if he goes. 

This.

Grealish owes us nothing. He was a key part of helping us get back out of the Championship, and gave everything to ensure that we stayed up in our first season back.

If he leaves then so be it, I doubt it will be because he forces a move. Man City will offer a fee that we deem acceptable.

The key bit will be how we re-invest, which is a bigger concern for me.

• Thanks 1

Let’s deal in fact for a moment and not the ridiculous and embarrassing amount of bed wetting going on:

- is there a minimum release clause - highly unlikely because surely that would have been mentioned or met.

- has jack actively said he wants to leave? - no. 

It’s as simple as that folks. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

As much as I'd like it to be true, I don't think there's any scenario where Man City offer us Jesus as part of the deal. 

There's also no chance Jesus would want to join.

• Like 2

Just now, jacketspuds said:

This.

Grealish owes us nothing. He was a key part of helping us get back out of the Championship, and gave everything to ensure that we stayed up in our first season back.

If he leaves then so be it, I doubt it will be because he forces a move. Man City will offer a fee that we deem acceptable.

The key bit will be how we re-invest, which is a bigger concern for me.

its all about this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

It’s City, they will see it as crippling us and English media marketing Potential, they couldn’t give a crap how much he plays.

You're having a giraffe aren't you. We finished in 11th place. 

Their manager talks about how great Jack is basically every chance he gets, they're trying to pay a hundred mil, he's going to play. 

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Bailey ain't signing if Grealish goes. Absolutely no chance.

I 100% agree and this could mess up all the other quality players we have listed.

Realistically we could lose jack and have to lower the level of player we try sign because losing your star man might just put a few targets off joining.

However if he was to stay we will power on.

Just now, DakotaVilla said:

Let’s deal in fact for a moment and not the ridiculous and embarrassing amount of bed wetting going on:

- is there a minimum release clause - highly unlikely because surely that would have been mentioned or met.

- has jack actively said he wants to leave? - no. 

It’s as simple as that folks. 

What's your point?

He's still blatantly leaving

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

A lot of toys gunna be thrown from prams shortly by grown men … The hyperbole if he leaves, the abuse he will get, the short memories of some that he stayed when we were at our lowest. Gunna be a wretched place if he goes. 

" Stayed when we were at our lowest ".

He wasn't the player he is now, the only offer was from Tottenham, and it was a pathetic offer.

New owners came in and offered him a bumper contract, and a grand vision.

Come off it, you would think the lad took a paycut and slogged it out with us in the Championship.

I'm not saying it doesn't count, but this " sacrifice " is far overstated.

This is the first season where REAL offers have come in from an attractive proposition.

• Like 3

Just now, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I don't see how anybody could think that isn't game over.

Yeh I don't either. It's all good and well cleaning up your account but not the day a 100m bid landed at the door. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If he goes then its all about chukwuemeka as the main man for me

Yeah, and no release clause in his 15 year contract! 

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Has no one ever cleaned up there accounts on anything?

Celebrities also emply people to do stuff like this as well and make there accounts look more appealing.

Jack's account could of been hacked.

There could be truth that he's also deleting because he wants to join city but why would you? Unless City have said can you do that which I doubt they would, it wouldn't bother them.

I just can't imagine some deleted or missing tweets have any value toward this transfer to City.

I have an hard time thinking it's just coincidence. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grobs said:

I for one will be joining all the other fans in calling him a cheat and diver if he leaves as we all will. Even though deep down I will know it’s not true 

Nah, and I'll still hope he sticks it to the likes of Leeds, Wolves and West Ham.

I'd also love more if we sneak a grubby 1-0 win at their place on the final day to hand the title to ManUre (🤮can't believe I just said that)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Yep Jack's brother has gone off Twitter at the right time.  I hate to think of the abuse about their sister and brother they're going to get, probably even death threats too.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Â