The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

A dynamic Marc Albrighton?

Isn't that setting the bar rather low?

But more accurate than the Gerrard, Scholes, Platini, Silva, Pirlo references.

I think some of our fans need to stay of the N20.

Edited by supernova26

I'm really looking forward to what he can become but the hype is going stratospheric based on one game!

Johnny Giles saying he should be starting for Ireland, the media calling for him to make a decision on his international future, comparisons to superstars on here.

He could become anything but it all needs to slow down.  B)

This is what happened to platty with that famous goal against Belguim......the rest is history

It projects you and you have to live up to it.

If he keeps his head he can be massive.

Edited by TRO

I'm really looking forward to what he can become but the hype is going stratospheric based on one game!

Johnny Giles saying he should be starting for Ireland, the media calling for him to make a decision on his international future, comparisons to superstars on here.

im eagerly awaiting the hype Eamon Dunphy will give him especially since he has built up Hoolahan and Andy Reid as some sort of Maradona type player

I'm so relieved to log on and read no one giving a hoot about that laughing gas story.

Seriously wtf is wrong with the media? I feel for Berahino and Sterling as well. I'm fine with them being outed as having done it, but let the clubs deal with it internally don't vilify them for it. 20 year old millionaires do something dumb. Shocker.

• Like 1

I'm so relieved to log on and read no one giving a hoot about that laughing gas story.

Seriously wtf is wrong with the media? I feel for Berahino and Sterling as well. I'm fine with them being outed as having done it, but let the clubs deal with it internally don't vilify them for it. 20 year old millionaires do something dumb. Shocker.

It really is a non story. Balloons have been around for donkeys years, they've just come io the media's attention recently because they need some more "controversy" to full pages.

They do 24 hour canister delivery services in most big cities now and about 95% of people that go to festivals will have had a dabble at some point. Really isn't a big deal.

Edited by spiezels

Not sure you read the thread very thoroughly.

But I quite like the idea of giving a hoot about a laughing gas story.

Tbh that isn't a bold claim. Our other options aren't very good.

I love how the media have come up with the name "Hippy Crack" for it. Some even claim that's what "everyone" or "kids these days" are calling it. Laughable scaremongering dont listen to it. 

It really is a non story. Balloons have been around for donkeys years, they've just come io the media's attention recently because they need some more "controversy" to full pages.

They do 24 hour canister delivery services in most big cities now and about 95% of people that go to festivals will have had a dabble at some point. Really isn't a big deal.

I've had balloons and I can tell you first hand they barely do anything and there are next to no health risks. Any related deaths wouldn't be as a direct results of taking NO - you can be sure other factors would have contributed significantly. 

He reminds me of Jack Grealish.

We don't have to compare players to other former players.

He's **** good. Leave it at that.

He's got a lot of potential - he's not the finished article yet, so I hope people don't put too much pressure on him.

anyone else thinking this will sway him away from choosing England.im sure he already knew how the press was towards England Players but to be doin well for Villa n then have the sun put tha picture up he must be thinking there startin on me already.young english talents always seem to be targeted.

Â