The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

I thought Fabrizio (assuming he’s not full of it) said this decision doesn’t come down to Grealish, it’s simply whether or not the owners feel like selling him?

That's clearly bullshit

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

So do you think Jack should feel obliged to stay at Villa forever?

so in the light of ESR and JWP do you think we should just roll over, so Jack can get his medals a bit quicker?

Edited by TRO

24 minutes ago, Jbvilla909 said:

Anything less than £150m and it shouldn't even be a conversation

Villa will accept this £100m bid - main thing now is who we sign from here , we need top quality 

Edited by Eastie

5 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

It has got to a point now where I am not even bothered if he goes. At least if he does go I wont have to out up with this shit every year

just about where I am.

Just now, Eastie said:

Villa will accept this bid - main thing now is who we sign from here , we need top quality 

As sad as it might be to see him leave--also will be quite exciting to see this new team we can build with a ridiculous amount of money (trying to cling onto any positive).

90m and a youth player that they think is worth 10m? Jog in! Let's bid 100m and throw in Davis for Kane! Tell them he is a 50m player potentially.... 

It is an embarrassing bid (if true) 

But what is the point of trying to compete in the league? You get good players and the media turn their heads to join one of the scum 6. Rinse and repeat. We have been in this position many times and it always sets us back! In a way I wish the scum 6 would have gone to the super League(how the hell Spurs are classed as a top 6 side I will never know!) might have made the Premier league a bit more of a level playing field. 

• Like 1

Â