The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Since Monday I have seen mild comparrisons in this thread to Platini, Scholes, Gerard, Lamaprd, Hazard to name a few. I think the hype bus needs to slow down.

They're all wrong anyway.

Yup - not sure who I'd go for as a player he's looking to turn into. Quaresma maybe?

Gazza.

• Like 1

I don't see any Quaresma in Grealish at all. Quaresma is/was cocky and does pointless tricks. He's also a lot more selfish.

I feel Grealish is more like David Silva in that he glides past people in slow motion, almost like he has the ball on a string.

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 1

Where does he get's his confidence from ? evry time i see him play he is just bubbling with confidence.

And you would think that playing his first game at wembley in an Fa cup semi final would scare a 19 year old with only a few games under his belt, yet he had his best game yet

Playing through balls like pirlo or someone with alot of experince.

Iam not the kind that gets easily attached to players, for me Aston Villa is more about my fellow villa fans, But this guy iam starting to fall in love it, ive never had a vill shirt with a players name on it, Grealish could be my first.

At last we have our own Super star!

Since Monday I have seen mild comparrisons in this thread to Platini, Scholes, Gerard, Lamaprd, Hazard to name a few. I think the hype bus needs to slow down.

I mentioned Platini only because of the similar way they dont wear shinpads. no skill comparison

Where does he get's his confidence from ?

Probably from the fact he's been told his amazing at football since the age of 7/8. And that he's excelled at every level he's played at.

Hopefully that confidence continues to grow and grow.

N2O is massively towards the lower end of the scale when it comes down to recreational activities. It's relatively harmless especially using the tried and tested balloon method. If he had a tank with a mask that would be slightly more concerning but even then you'd have to incredibly reckless to come to harm by it.

People have been cream canning years before the legal high scene came along.

The biggest crime here is jack being compared to David Silva and Pirlo LOL that's just embarrassing lads. He's just a more dynamic version of Marc Albrighton. 

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Â