The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

49 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

What I actually said was "Spurs he has said he sulked over its collapse" you can go back and check. 

here's Jack himself on the subject:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-jack-grealish-tottenham-16707528

Errrmmmm OK...

He sulked that he didn't get a move.

Where does it say he sulked in that article or any of the quotes??

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Which dastardly devil wrote it ? 

The Athletic themselves, unsure if that's the actual article headline or not but the caption most certainly came from them since it's a paid promotion they've put on people's news feeds.

Just now, AvonVillain said:

I wonder if there's any correlation between the hell-tech of social media and the explosion of societal anxiety!?

There’s some research into it. I think it’s something that will be taken more seriously over the next few years. I quit all of them about 18 months ago, this forum is the closest thing I have to social media. Best decision I ever made.

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s on Facebook, apparently. 

So, some Russian bot factory slaves, I expect.

I think Russian bots have better targets than Aston Villa fans on Facebook 😂 Most likely The Athletic have drafted some promotions whether he goes or stays and this one got accidentally published.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Someone needs to tell Sam Lee that abusing journalists for clickbait on Twitter isn’t akin in any metric to racism towards Black players 

Is he still going off on one?  That guy really is in the wrong job.

Â