The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Is that real? Something about that looks shopped to me. 

Not subscribed to that shite so I can’t confirm, few others have picked up on it too…

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Spoke to my cousin today and he said Jack is definitely staying.

He has absolutely no connections to either club or any players and it was a complete guess

I asked my dog if he thought Jack was staying and he then shit all over my couch. Take that for what you will.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

People actually pay to read shit like this ?

Apparently so… I’m sick of so called journos getting away with lies and everything else, there is so little scrutiny and accountability in that field… needs sorting out. They’re basically paid to spread lies and rumours and to get clicks… the media seems to enjoy attempting to destabilise anyone outside of the sleazy 6…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Not subscribed to that shite so I can’t confirm, few others have picked up on it too…

I’m not either. It could well be real but it’s extremely badly judged if it is. They’ve come unstuck big time with this crap. 

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Jack Grealish trending on twitter.... can someone reassure me??

I don’t use Twitter, but please be rest assured that if you’ve seen Jack Grealish trending on Twitter, then he probably is. 

Edit: the time to worry is when he’s trending on Parler!

Edited by It's Your Round

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I don’t use Twitter, but please be rest assured that if you’ve seen Jack Grealish trending on Twitter, then he probably is... definitely staying at the mighty Villa.

Okay great. Thanks.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m not either. It could well be real but it’s extremely badly judged if it is. They’ve come unstuck big time with this crap. 

It’s terrible, you can’t just write “new signing” and get away with it… surely?

They bloody can’t wait for it to happen… wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s Gregg again…

13 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Is that real? Something about that looks shopped to me. 

Yeah it is. I've that exactly link and headline popping up on my Facebook since yesterday.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Disgusting…

Who’s responsible for this? “New signing”… 😡 

Gregg Evans again??

Wow...

That is a major **** up. I can only imagine they have that piece ready to go *if* he signs for City, and have published early.

As good as their American sports reporting is, their PL stuff is so poor. You can bet if he stays they won't have a piece ready on his loyalty.

Just now, MadridVilla said:

Wow...

That is a major **** up. I can only imagine they have that piece ready to go *if* he signs for City, and have published early.

As good as their American sports reporting is, their PL stuff is so poor. You can bet if he stays they won't have a piece ready on his loyalty.

It's fake, my brother still has a subscription and I've just checked using his log in. 

Â