Jack Grealish

kevangrealish

6 hours ago, Mazrim said:

They have so many bullshitters that claim to know stuff. The plastic fairweather element of their new fanbase delight in pretending to know everything that transpires, or in identifying certain bollix's they think who do . Most of whom, if not all, are spotty little bedwetting virgins with nothing better to do.

I've heard it all before. Last season with Man Utd, before that with Spurs. Too many of our fans swallow it. I don't get it.

I don't know what will happen, but I haven't heard anybody I trust say anything to be concerned about yet.

The funny thing is, nothing has changed from a week or 2 ago when this thread was chill and nobody thought he was leaving even though the usual bullshit articles and tweets were still floating. It's like a switch has been flipped this week. I think it's because @dont_do_it_doug. hasn't been as strict with the daily reminders ;)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think he stays. I don't think Man City pay the fee required to sign him. 

On another note, in 3 of the last 4 seasons, I think Jack has been out with injury for at least a run of 10 games. I could be mistaken with that but I believe it to be true. 100m is a lot of money for a player who historically will miss a lot of games per season. 

That won't bother Man City who probably don't plan on him starting every week .

Might even appeal to Jack  given that he has injury time out each season.

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am surprised the media havent said he was a boyhood City fan, huge fan of Nicky Weaver and Ben Thatcher growing up 

The only thing I worry about is his love for KDB. He has said in his own words he would love to play with him and sees him as the complete footballer, as good as his idol.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

The only thing I worry about is his love for KDB. He has said in his own words he would love to play with him and sees him as the complete footballer, as good as his idol.

Simple, they can both start the 2029/30 season at Inter Miami if that's the dream. 

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Didn't he break up De Bruyne that forced him off injured last season, never good to meet your heroes 😉

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Didn't he break up De Bruyne that forced him off injured last season, never good to meet your heroes 😉

I don’t know what this means, unless KDB is a jigsaw.

14 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Can Man City hurry up and put a bid in so we can reject it.

we do need this to happen. shows everyone that a) we're not letting him go and b) there's no clause

• Like 1

Can't wait for the reveal that he's staying.

Currently building up the suspense, generating media attention, getting lots of exposure for Nike for every story he posts that isn't about Villa or City, and milking the situation for all its worth.

Agent will be in his ear about the importance of making both sides think he's interested in the other party (scumbag), but it's all to benefit Jack (and by extension his agent) whatever happens.

Comes down to where Jack wants to be. And he obviously wants to be here...

In fairness he's on leave from his job - everyone needs a break. BUT, before I go off on my holibobs the boss tends to know that I'll be coming back. He's in a unique and lonely position, with advice coming at him from all sides and TBF who knows how to handle it at 26 years old? saying nothing for the moment is probably the best strategy. 

Strange the media now every day are saying man city will put a bid in for jack but nothing happens.

Maybe they think if they keep pushing that jack will put in a transfer request lol yeah 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â