The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am surprised the media havent said he was a boyhood City fan, huge fan of Nicky Weaver and Ben Thatcher growing up 

The only thing I worry about is his love for KDB. He has said in his own words he would love to play with him and sees him as the complete footballer, as good as his idol.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

The only thing I worry about is his love for KDB. He has said in his own words he would love to play with him and sees him as the complete footballer, as good as his idol.

Simple, they can both start the 2029/30 season at Inter Miami if that's the dream. 

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Didn't he break up De Bruyne that forced him off injured last season, never good to meet your heroes 😉

14 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Can Man City hurry up and put a bid in so we can reject it.

we do need this to happen. shows everyone that a) we're not letting him go and b) there's no clause

• Like 1

Can't wait for the reveal that he's staying.

Currently building up the suspense, generating media attention, getting lots of exposure for Nike for every story he posts that isn't about Villa or City, and milking the situation for all its worth.

Agent will be in his ear about the importance of making both sides think he's interested in the other party (scumbag), but it's all to benefit Jack (and by extension his agent) whatever happens.

Comes down to where Jack wants to be. And he obviously wants to be here...

In fairness he's on leave from his job - everyone needs a break. BUT, before I go off on my holibobs the boss tends to know that I'll be coming back. He's in a unique and lonely position, with advice coming at him from all sides and TBF who knows how to handle it at 26 years old? saying nothing for the moment is probably the best strategy. 

Â