The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

I don’t know if they are reliable or not, but others responding seem to think so based on what they have said… seem as confident in their ITKs as we we were with some of our better ones back in the day. 
It’s still a case of it’s more ‘news’ coming out of their side than it is ours at the moment.  

Yep, it’s a near carbon copy of Jack’s move to Man U last summer. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen but some fans have short memories in not seeing the similarities that it obviously can’t be certain as claimed.

Just now, Tayls said:

I don’t know if they are reliable or not, but others responding seem to think so based on what they have said… seem as confident in their ITKs as we we were with some of our better ones back in the day. 
It’s still a case of it’s more ‘news’ coming out of their side than it is ours at the moment.  

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488607rdz7r02x5wzye897

ITKs???? Jeeeeze 

well one things for sure, half of these ITKs must be right

funny how we've apparently got a lot of loose lipped staff at AVFC and they all seem to be talking to city fans though

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Can we just lock this until Monday? This thread is beginning to mirror Shakespeare's inspiration for Much Ado About Nothing

It’ll just spill other into other threads. Got to give the people the avenue to vent. Even if it’s unhealthy. It’s just fretting. I’m guilty, said I’ve give it a rest today. Refreshing this thread all day at work. 

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

funny how we've apparently got a lot of loose lipped staff at AVFC and they all seem to be talking to city fans though

and they are talking ONLY to City fans and their journalists…they aren’t talking to our side at all.  It’s crazy that Villa staff are doing that!  It’s almost as if it’s all BS 😂

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

I know it seems to happen alot this spreading of news to media and fans, we really should learn to start keeping things quiet.

6 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Not ITK but my mate at Netflix has said they have apparently bought the rights to turn this thread into a gritty drama mini-series.

Monkfish VT ?

Starring John Actor as a tough uncompromising Internet ITK…..

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Tayls said:

It’s still a case of it’s more ‘news’ coming out of their (back)side than it is ours at the moment, though 

They have so many bullshitters that claim to know stuff. The plastic fairweather element of their new fanbase delight in pretending to know everything that transpires, or in identifying certain bollix's they think who do . Most of whom, if not all, are spotty little bedwetting virgins with nothing better to do.

I've heard it all before. Last season with Man Utd, before that with Spurs. Too many of our fans swallow it. I don't get it.

I don't know what will happen, but I haven't heard anybody I trust say anything to be concerned about yet.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

So no legit/credible sources but because of the quantity of non credible sources you are starting to think otherwise? Why?

Gut feeling. I'll be over the moon should it prove to be the wrong feeling.  

I'm not sure how Jack see's this, does he follow the narrative of the sycophants in the media telling him he needs to go to a big club to win trophies etc, or does he act like a fan would and lead the club back to being a top 4 club again and becoming a club legend?

Not an easy choice, I'd hate to be in his shoes, but if he believes, he'll stay with the Villa.

I think he stays. I don't think Man City pay the fee required to sign him. 

On another note, in 3 of the last 4 seasons, I think Jack has been out with injury for at least a run of 10 games. I could be mistaken with that but I believe it to be true. 100m is a lot of money for a player who historically will miss a lot of games per season. 

Let’s cut through all the click bait and all the crap.

The simple question is whether there is a minimum release fee clause or not?

If there isn’t a clause then Jack stays unless City bid a truly ridiculous amount - which they won’t. 

If there is a clause then he’s probably gone unless we somehow sell him again on the project. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mazrim said:

They have so many bullshitters that claim to know stuff. The plastic fairweather element of their new fanbase delight in pretending to know everything that transpires, or in identifying certain bollix's they think who do . Most of whom, if not all, are spotty little bedwetting virgins with nothing better to do.

I've heard it all before. Last season with Man Utd, before that with Spurs. Too many of our fans swallow it. I don't get it.

I don't know what will happen, but I haven't heard anybody I trust say anything to be concerned about yet.

The funny thing is, nothing has changed from a week or 2 ago when this thread was chill and nobody thought he was leaving even though the usual bullshit articles and tweets were still floating. It's like a switch has been flipped this week. I think it's because @dont_do_it_doug. hasn't been as strict with the daily reminders ;)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think he stays. I don't think Man City pay the fee required to sign him. 

On another note, in 3 of the last 4 seasons, I think Jack has been out with injury for at least a run of 10 games. I could be mistaken with that but I believe it to be true. 100m is a lot of money for a player who historically will miss a lot of games per season. 

That won't bother Man City who probably don't plan on him starting every week .

Might even appeal to Jack  given that he has injury time out each season.

Â