kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, hippo said:

I can see it now:-

Nick1974 "I want the truth god dammit"

Limpid "you can't handle the truth" 

“Life is like a box of chocolates”

or “Show me the money”

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

The Heil have Jack out on a romantic date in Dubrovnik tonight , thought he was back training ?

nah been on holiday the whole time. not back till next week

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

The Heil have Jack out on a romantic date in Dubrovnik tonight , thought he was back training ?

No still in Croatia, although think the Dubrovnik pics were from last night as we had them in here a few hours back

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

He’s still on his holiday, getting closer to being back home though….. to Manchester 😩😩😩

• Sad 1

More indications that it is done on city forums now, just stepped up half a gear. Not good signs annoyingly. Just want something from our end to give some hope, but the absolute silence is deafening 

Edited by Tayls

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

More indications that it is done on city forums now, just stepped up half a gear. Not good signs annoyingly. Just want something from our end to give some hope, but the absolute silence is deafening 

They've been saying done deal for months. Nothing has changed

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

What are the actual indications? Anything reliable?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cudnpitl4ciko9d2ry

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Don't kid yourself. There's far too much smoke with this one.

‘Too much smoke’. Exactly why Grealish joined manu last summer. Oh wait...

The only people kidding themselves are those who are hanging their hat on being certain Jack is leaving or staying. Not one of us VTers know. Even someone who now says it will be done on Monday or Tuesday, spent last summer spouting that Jack was off to Old Trafford. Sure, the possibility was there, the same as he might go to citeh this summer, but calling it as a done deal, so wrongly, made some look like fools and no longer trustworthy - certainly in regards to being ‘in the know’. It’s somewhat annoying that some posters join or reappear just when the vultures might be circling.

I don’t see the fascination it calling it early. There’s nothing to gain by it. We’ll know soon enough and our beloved Club will move forward with whatever situation arises.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Wouldn't pay any attention to it. They're just as clueless as we are 

If Man City are in for him then there's a very good chance he will go. That could probably be said for nearly every footballer on the planet. 

But I don't think it's as "done" as city fans are making out right now. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What are the actual indications? Anything reliable?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cudnpitl4ciko9d2ry

I don’t know if they are reliable or not, but others responding seem to think so based on what they have said… seem as confident in their ITKs as we we were with some of our better ones back in the day. 
It’s still a case of it’s more ‘news’ coming out of their (back)side than it is ours at the moment, though 

Edited by Tayls

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I don’t know if they are reliable or not, but others responding seem to think so based on what they have said… seem as confident in their ITKs as we we were with some of our better ones back in the day. 
It’s still a case of it’s more ‘news’ coming out of their (back)side than it is ours at the moment, though 

This comment few pages old on Blue Moon. Reliable or not?

From my Villa itk, I think he's going to stay, sorry mate

Â