The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

53 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

See above Covid was a factor in United pulling the plug. I will donate £10 a month for 10 months no problem 

Spurs he has said he sulked over its collapse. 
United wouldn’t pay the money so he signed a 5 year deal.

They’ve met with City I know that 100% why go meet another team only a few months into a new contract? 

I’m told he’s informed the club he would like to go, whether that comes out as a transfer request remains to be seen.

Also mate I’m passing on info I’m told, I’m not lying I’m relaying info. If the info I’m getting is duff then I’m not lying then either 

Covering yourself there? 😀

The old ITK trick.

I don't believe that he won't want to play at least one more season at Villa and experience a full VP again. 

It's his love for the club which gives me hope that he'll be here next season, especially as we progress 

From Blue Moon.

Don’t shoot the messenger….

my mate works at villa park as park of the training team, we have been having a lot of back and forth banter about the whole situation! But he has just had the confirmation personally that he is gone, all paper work will be complete and official contract signed on Friday!

so I am assume presentation of the player next week, with the old fake contract signing in front of the press!

I’m not someone on a wind up, just a proper source from within villa!

• Haha 2

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Foden isn't even in the same class as Jack. 

Don't let them hear that over at Blue moon. They say Foden's dribbling skills surpass Grealish. 

Some of the comments over there, they don't deserve him, they really don't. Full of class too, I tell ya!!!

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently De Bruyne started following Jack on Instagram as of 15 mins ago. I have no clue if this true as I don’t know what an Instagram is. 

How would anybody know this unless they've been monitoring his account 24/7?

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If City get him the league is already done and dusted 

Pep would turn him into an absolute monster 

But what could Bielsa do with him?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If City get him the league is already done and dusted 

Pep would turn him into an absolute monster 

Thank you for this

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently De Bruyne started following Jack on Instagram as of 15 mins ago. I have no clue if this true as I don’t know what an Instagram is. 

Would be odd if De Bruyne wasn't already following. Jack really admires De Bruyne and De Bruyne Really rates Jack. 

Fundamentally I don't believe he's leaving, because I don't believe City will pay what we want for him. It's certainly possible he's met with them and agreed theoretical terms, but at the end of the day City have to meet our valuation - and they won't.

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Would be odd if De Bruyne wasn't already following. Jack really admires De Bruyne and De Bruyne Really rates Jack. 

they follow each other, but doesn't say from when

Just now, Panto_Villan said:

Fundamentally I don't believe he's leaving, because I don't believe City will pay what we want for him. It's certainly possible he's met with them and agreed theoretical terms, but at the end of the day City have to meet our valuation - and they won't.

this is still where i'm at

problem is we don't know our owners valuation of him. WE think 100m is too cheap. who knows what our owners value him at

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

From Blue Moon.

Don’t shoot the messenger….

my mate works at villa park as park of the training team, we have been having a lot of back and forth banter about the whole situation! But he has just had the confirmation personally that he is gone, all paper work will be complete and official contract signed on Friday!

so I am assume presentation of the player next week, with the old fake contract signing in front of the press!

I’m not someone on a wind up, just a proper source from within villa!

Is his mate @messi11 or @Fairy In Boots ?

• Haha 1

Â