The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Are you lot Man City fans trying to wind him up on this forum? Unhinged!!

I don’t think he’s going so doesn’t make a difference but he’ll know the backlash he’ll get if he leaves.  It’s not rocket science!

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

little piece of advice, don't throw around things like "i know that 100%" then say you're just "relaying info". it's contradictory...emotions are running high at the moment as i'm sure you can tell, it will ease the backlash you're getting

I know it’s 100% they met, I’m relaying info that it’s done. For clarity 

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

little piece of advice, don't throw around things like "i know that 100%" then say you're just "relaying info". it's contradictory...emotions are running high at the moment as i'm sure you can tell, it will ease the backlash you're getting

Its costing him a lot of ££ as well🤣

Edited by Corleone

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Are you lot Man City fans trying to wind him up on this forum? Unhinged!!

Also my opinion is as valid as yours and it isn’t unhinged just chatting what reality would be if he left.  Also I never said anything about breaking a leg so don’t me in the same category please.

Edited by nick76

Not saying City won't bid for Grealish, they are certainly interested that's the truth. But still not sure how they are going to buy him? Man City will not pay £100 million, they said they won't for Kane and I'm sure they won't for Grealish!

• Like 1

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

I know it’s 100% they met, I’m relaying info that it’s done. For clarity 

well help us out then...were you present at said meeting? photo evidence you cannot share?

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If I was in his shoes I’d leave. Careers are short and you want to play with the best and win things. However I’m unfortunately not him so will still have to do my shitty 9-5 while he decides what to do next.  The word removed 

Christ I’d be the exact opposite, no way I’d ever leave if I was him. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Xela said:

If it was me, as a Villa fan, born in North Brum, I'd rather play, captain and be an icon for the team I support, ahead of winning medals for a team I have no connection with. I'd get far more pride from the former

Completely agree

• Like 4

99% of what is said online is still just noise. 

Apparently it was 'done' in early July, now we hear that City might make a low offer on Monday. Nah, the press are just guessing from day to day. 

Whichever way it goes, I hope it is wrapped up asap. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I can’t reveal my source mate it would cause problems for them. But my source was adamant this happened 

Any chance they may have got it wrong or mistaken? As I can’t believe for one second not one other single person knows about this.

I live In hope. 

4 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I can’t reveal my source mate it would cause problems for them. But my source was adamant this happened 

riiiiiiight....so just so i understand, you're 100% that your source told you it happened. you're not 100% that it actually happened.

honestly, i think you're probably genuine, but i think you're being had by this 'source'.

edit: if your source is a journo, i'd be curious as to why they didn't break this meeting as an exclusive.

Edited by tomav84

Â