Jump to content

Jack Grealish


kevangrealish
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don’t think he will fit peps style at all, and could struggle, and he won’t be the big star up there. 
 

I also think we could be more balanced and stronger with three quality replacements. Even before his injury teams were working him out, and with threats from different areas I think we can be more effective and stronger. 
 

And if he continues to struggle with his shins then perhaps we could be cashing out at the right time

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it is true I bet those owners of ours will feel mightily let down. Real kick in the teeth as everything was geared up in their vision to be built around Jack. So much money pumped in just to have to lose the golden goose. Really hard to take after what were clearly just ‘soundbites’ from Jack in that contract video last season.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

So Without reading the thread.. another day of hyperbole without any info either way?

yep. a footballinsider article and our resident attention seeker saying a bid's going in but that's it

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

So Without reading the thread.. another day of hyperbole without any info either way?

Pretty much. The lowlights are:

- Alleged bid of £75m + add ons.

- Which we are allegedly rejecting.

- The club shop have got Cash, Watkins and Buendia as their lead three shirts front of store (actual proof this time though)

- You can't get Grealish printed on your shirt.

- But probably bcaus w'v  run out of E's.

- Rumours w'v lso run out of A's dding to th difficultis with shirt printing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Why would Citeh put a bid in unless they have been given some encouragement?  I think this could have an ending similar to " The Champ ". Buckets and buckets of tears.

Not a single reputable reporter publication reporting a bid has come in from City. Unless you believe the Daily Heil to be reputable I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Pretty much. The lowlights are:

- Alleged bid of £75m + add ons.

- Which we are allegedly rejecting.

- The club shop have got Cash, Watkins and Buendia as their lead three shirts front of store (actual proof this time though)

- You can't get Grealish printed on your shirt.

- But probably bcaus w'v  run out of E's.

- Rumours w'v lso run out of A's dding to th difficultis with shirt printing.

is the shirt release on friday?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Why would Citeh put a bid in unless they have been given some encouragement?

Two things -

Until we know citeh have bid your question is irrelevant.

Supposing they had bid, football agents are money whores who court interest via encouragement.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ThornburyVilla said:

I don’t think he will fit peps style at all, and could struggle, and he won’t be the big star up there. 
 

I also think we could be more balanced and stronger with three quality replacements. Even before his injury teams were working him out, and with threats from different areas I think we can be more effective and stronger. 
 

And if he continues to struggle with his shins then perhaps we could be cashing out at the right time

Hopefully so yes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

If it’s about ambition why is he off? We as a club didn’t expect him to go, he’s tried to leave 3 times mate. His family are from Shirley they’re blinded by the millions dangled in front of them 

Now, I know for a fact that this is bollocks..

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

So Without reading the thread.. another day of hyperbole without any info either way?


No mate, you’ve missed a helluva load of controversy! Firstly, our club shop have ran out of the letter ‘E’ so you can’t have a Gralish shirt printed. 👀

Then a VT source from here saw a truck arrive at Maine Road at approx 1.00pm containing many letters for printing but what looked like an extra order placed for ‘E’ letters. 👀

We’ve therefore gleaned from today that he’s off. Bad times.

Edited by ferguson1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If he goes then so be it, I'm a Villa fan not a player fan. I wouldn't wish anything bad on him as I'm a grown up but I certainly hope he/they don't win anything. 

Just for the record though, if you supposedly "love" your boyhood club (who are on the up) you would never leave. That's just my opinion though.

He'll prob be a starter for England too

Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Our last game is at city , watching him celebrate with the title would be very tough to take 

As soon as he even considers thinking about signing for another Premier League team…

Thats his greatest wish…

To succeed in spite of us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
10 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Our last game is at city , watching him celebrate with the title would be very tough to take 

I know, he'll probably be a broken man, sitting on that grass watching our players run around with the trophy thinking "that should be me" 

It's never nice to see someone suffer like that. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â