The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

It will be very interesting to see if he does return to bodymoor on Monday or not. If he doesn’t, it pretty much confirms our worst fears. 

Jumping twenty steps ahead aren’t we? We haven’t even received a bid or anything

Just now, nick76 said:

Jumping twenty steps ahead aren’t we? We haven’t even received a bid or anything

The only people who really know are those high up in the chain at villa - anything else is speculation and  nobody on here knows for sure - we need to wait and  see .

14 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

If it’s close to being completed, I wonder if Grealish will return to training at all…

Hopefully we’ll see images of him at bodymoor on Monday when he’s due back along with Mings and Martinez.

I’m still in the ‘he’s staying’ camp as I believe we don’t want to sell and we’re improving the squad around Jack.

Im also hoping Villa would have wanted this done asap if he was off. If the season is 1 week away, I don't think we sell.

We would also have wanted it done and dusted so we can get other players in before pre-season started.

• Like 2

If the release clause is over £100m, I can't see Citeh paying it. Not when they need a striker as well. 

Jack wouldn't force a move either, even if he is tempted. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I get that but surely he’d return to training?! 

Will also be interesting to see if Kane goes back to Spurs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Im also hoping Villa would have wanted this done asap if he was off. If the season is 1 week away, I don't think we sell.

We would also have wanted it done and dusted so we can get other players in before pre-season started.

I dig this concept.

NSWE won’t want to be messed around and will want to have all their ducks in a row.

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

I don’t think city would even be bothering trying if there wasn’t one , villa would simply not sell - city must be of the belief he’s gettable and if percy thinks there is a clause I’d tend to trust his judgement . 

Like us with ESR bidding twice?

Percy said he thinks there is one but no confirmation.  If there was one we’d know by now.

Also all the speculation has been various fees.  It’s all just speculation with no sources, quotes or anything solid.  Everything we’ve had as well in terms of speculation is sitting on the fence of he’s going but staying.  Just media rubbish as usual.

Just now, Xela said:

If the release clause is over £100m, I can't see Citeh paying it. Not when they need a striker as well. 

Jack wouldn't force a move either, even if he is tempted. 

I don’t think city will get Kane and grealish - their need for a striker is surely greater ? 

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Guys, I've also tried to order a shirt but could only get "GRALISH" on the back.

WTF!?!?

Even the online shop know he's leaving!

78ogg2x7m9f21.jpg

Don't think you should be wasting your money on a shirt chap, with a laptop that old.😂

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

The only people who really know are those high up in the chain at villa - anything else is speculation and  nobody on here knows for sure - we need to wait and  see .

But so many assuming the worst already based on nothing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It will be very interesting to see if he does return to bodymoor on Monday or not. If he doesn’t, it pretty much confirms our worst fears. 

I would agree with that thought. All we are seeing at the moment is Man City's tame journalists stoking things up in the media. I would be surprised if they could afford both Kane and Grealist even after all the media speculation about how much money they have raised and what financial fire power they allegedly have.

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I don’t think city will get Kane and grealish - their need for a striker is surely greater ? 

Not convinced they’ll get either, it’ll get too expensive.

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Like us with ESR bidding twice?

Percy said he thinks there is one but no confirmation.  If there was one we’d know by now.

Also all the speculation has been various fees.  It’s all just speculation with no sources, quotes or anything solid.  Everything we’ve had as well in terms of speculation is sitting on the fence of he’s going but staying.  Just media rubbish as usual.

That is just your opinion though and you know no more than any of us do in fairness - we need to wait and see , villa would want to keep any clause secret as much as possible - percy is one of many journalists who think there is a clause .

I personally do not think city would have a hope in hell of getting grealish without a clause .

they would know there was no chance of villa selling . Time will tell 

Edited by Eastie

It may be unpopular but i don't agree with keeping Grealish at all costs , footballers are high maintenance , as soon as we pay grealish 200k a week , mings , watkins , martinez all of a sudden want 150k. The club could not sustain it , we need to learn from the past.

4 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I'd think so. Aguero gone and talk of Jesus going - they wouldn't have anything left up front. 

Â