The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Even if it was THE Hairyhands (which he definitely isn't) he wouldn't know shit anyway as Hairyhands was part of old regimes nothing to do with current Villa anyway. 

Whoever this person is, they've posted about stuff previously that no-one else knew about. E.g. the Watkins transfer. Check old tweets.

There was talk that the original Hairyhands was Ian Culverhouse IIRC. pretty sure he ended up being sacked by Lambert for leaking team news. (Might've been Gary Karsa)/ One of them was Lambert's brother in law. Hairyhands' crowning glory was breaking the news about Benteke signing a new contract and not going to Spurs.

I got a shirt printed at the shop on Saturday. They said loads of people had got Grealish on the back. I asked what the away shirt was like and they said they haven't got a clue and only see it when we all do. The shop aren't gonna know anything 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The French novelist Georges Perec's novel 'La Disparition' (1969) is written with natural sentence structure and correct grammar, but using only words that do not contain the letter 'e'. It has been translated into English as 'A Void' (still without any 'e's). 

Jack would know that, if he had a encyclopaedia. 

What's an encyclopaedia? 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

I got a shirt printed at the shop on Saturday. They said loads of people had got Grealish on the back. I asked what the away shirt was like and they said they haven't got a clue and only see it when we all do. The shop aren't gonna know anything 

Maybe that's what they WANT you to think...

Only joking, they clearly don't have any inside info

1 minute ago, RichiBoi11 said:

Maybe that's what they WANT you to think...

Only joking, they clearly don't have any inside info

Aren't they all Fanatics employees rather than Villa?

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have no idea what you lot are talking about with the E’s 😂. Can someone fill me in?

Craig David said no.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

Good article here: https://www.football365.com/news/jack-grealish-choose-legacy-trinkets-opinion-aston-villa-manchester-city

Jack has one of the rarest opportunities available in his grasp, captaining your boyhood team and creating a legacy vs becoming one of the many forgotten players who've won trophies

Great article 

• Thanks 1

Â