The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Zatman said:

He has gone full Karen, he isnt leaving until Purslow comes down and tells him why the Es have gone

Hidden in the coats waiting for the shop assistants to accidentally leak the contract terms. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bit worried about how long your hanging around the club shop

Lol, we went to Aston Hall, then I went back to try another top on I was undecided about.

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Is that THE HairyHands?

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

New account last year. 

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

That was the fake account wasn't it?

Real one vanished

This particular account has got stuff right. Check the dates on the Buendia tweet for example.

11 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I'm fascinated by you still being in the shop after several hours. They've probably managed to sort out the supply chain in the time you've been browsing keyrings.

Explained above coincided with a trip to Aston Hall.

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I assumed you hadn't been there all day, it's just an amusing image.

Camped out front, holding a sign where’s my E’s!

37 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Hear me out what if they sold out? And hear me out further. What if the Es are out of stock because of Martinez, Buendia and Targett, on top of Grealish? 

Id like a photo of that !!!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Is that THE HairyHands?

Even if it was THE Hairyhands (which he definitely isn't) he wouldn't know shit anyway as Hairyhands was part of old regimes nothing to do with current Villa anyway. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

spacer.png

Feck me - never mind the missing 'E' those feckers have no heads - were doomed !!! 

Will come in handy 10 minutes into our first game of the season when they are all running around like headless chickens :crylaugh:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Do we seriously believe that the people making 10 quid an hour (or whatever UK minimum wage is since I left) in the club shop would not have screenshotted a memo or blabbed about what they have been told if there was something out saying “remove all Jack in the shop”… 

I don't think £10 an hour is enough to get people to clean up ejaculate from the changing rooms, to be fair.

Â