The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Further plot twist. Two youngsters just having their pics taken. Name on the back LinEs…

Edited by jim

Hmmm. I wonder if someone wanted a Grealish shirt, but they couldn't print a new one for him as they've run out the letter E (now confirmed by 2 separate and independent sources) but then some bright spark in the shop realised that they had a Grealish shirt on display and to appease the unhappy customer, they sold him the display item?  :detect:

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 4

Just now, sidcow said:

Hmmm. I wonder if someone wants a Grealish shirt, but they couldn't print a new one for him as they've run out the letter E (now confirmed by 2 separate and independent sources) but then some broght spark in the shop realised that they had a Grealish shirt on display and to appease the unhappy customer, they sold him the display item?  :detect:

Get out of here with your common sense. You're not welcome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Further plot twist. Two youngsters just having their pics taken. Name on the back LinEs…

Bit worried about how long your hanging around the club shop

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, jim said:

spacer.pngSurely they would have had Grealish?

No because he is leaving

Trollface - Wikipedia

Edited by villalad21

4 minutes ago, jim said:

I'm fascinated by you still being in the shop after several hours. They've probably managed to sort out the supply chain in the time you've been browsing keyrings.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Hear me out what if they sold out? And hear me out further. What if the Es are out of stock because of Martinez, Buendia and Targett, on top of Grealish? 

It's literally the most common letter in the alphabet :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Do we seriously believe that the people making 10 quid an hour (or whatever UK minimum wage is since I left) in the club shop would not have screenshotted a memo or blabbed about what they have been told if there was something out saying “remove all Jack in the shop”… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Aw man, now it's there's no Grealish gear in the club shop. It'd be much easier if we all just assume he's already left, this is madness. 

It's almost as if he was the most popular person in the club and most buyers go for Grealish on the back... 

...and considering the whole VT spent the whole year complaining about the lack of gear available for sale...

... The most reasonable assumption is he must be off to City. I mean, it's the only probable explanation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I'm fascinated by you still being in the shop after several hours. They've probably managed to sort out the supply chain in the time you've been browsing keyrings.

He has gone full Karen, he isnt leaving until Purslow comes down and tells him why the Es have gone

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's literally the most common letter in the alphabet :crylaugh:

Yes, and they may have underestimated the popularity of some of our players. Targett for instance. Not impossible. And we know for a fact fanatics are shit with supplies. 

• Like 1

Â