The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Who would make decisions on displays and removing any Grealish related items from front and centre? Genuine question.

As in, do the shop workers/manager decide or are they advised from somebody higher up at the club?

I would imagine there is just a shop manager like the way each individual supermarket has its own manager. The Sainsbury's local manager won't have a clue what's going on at the top day in day out so I don't see why our club shop would either. May even be someone who knows nothing about football but is good at managing retail. I really wouldn't read much into it either way.

No way would someone involved in the transfers think to let the club shop know what's going on. Imagine the leaks. We don't let anything leak anymore, especially after the Dean Smith's sons mate incident last year.

• Like 1

Just now, jim said:

spacer.pngSurely they would have had Grealish?

Having Cash and Watkins does kind of support the "missing letter E" thing, and then maybe they've kept Buendia there because he is the biggest signing of the summer.

Can't believe I'm even speculating on this. #teenagebedwetter 😳

• Haha 2

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

In a further plot twist--apparently they have run out of the letter A at the club shop too.

I am not trying to be funny, someone has genuinely just been to the club shop on twitter and said no A or E.

This would make for a tough round of Countdown.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

I would imagine there is just a shop manager like the way each individual supermarket has its own manager. The Sainsbury's local manager won't have a clue what's going on at the top day in day out so I don't see why our club shop would either. May even be someone who knows nothing about football but is good at managing retail. I really wouldn't read much into it either way.

No way would someone involved in the transfers think to let the club shop know what's going on. Imagine the leaks. We don't let anything leak anymore, especially after the Dean Smith's sons mate incident last year.

image.jpeg.4b0ed111c524022e4f2904230ad0d6eb.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jim said:

spacer.pngSurely they would have had Grealish?

McGinn and Mings shirts are gone too. 

omfg they’re going tooo

just player rotation in the shop. 

back to Jack when the second kit is out 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Just now, jim said:

Club captain, poster boy?

14 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Has anyone thought that maybe the club shop manager is just like us and has no idea whether he will stay or go, so just to be on the safe side has taken down the Grealish shirts to maybe dissuade people getting theirs printed. Doing this would just save the hassle of possibly refunding or replacing them if he does go.

There's no way the club shop know what's happening. Why would they? 😂

This ^

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Actually the bet runs to the end of this window

You’re really wound up by this, mate chill out

Yeah I agree, sadly the media in this country will fawn over it rather than ask hard questions about how this isn’t good for the game.  

on Greg Evans I find Bardell far more cringe he’s just desperate to be a media personality, he has a Vanilla personality to

So does that mean you will be taking my bet then?

Â