The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

25 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Why are people so grumpy at others who think Grealish is leaving us? 

at its very very worst...because its just dour villa fans being dour for the sake of being dour

its something that we do and dont get me wrong history is not the on the side of being positive but honestly we've got some proper glass half empties that are frustrating as **** at times that i personally lean towards them being detrimental to the club overall

in the context of grealish, you can have all the positives, you can have all the negatives, what we've now learned is you can have absolutely nothing at all and people are getting triggered over it 

some rag of a red top "our understanding from our source in the upper corridors of the club is that aston villa are bracing themselves for man city preparing a bid for grealish" 

villa fan "thats grealish gone then, we'll be in a relegation battle next year"

why would you not get grumpy at that?

Edited by villa4europe

29 minutes ago, JONESYVILLA said:

I was actually at Jacks debut at Manchester City (strangely enough) after a hospitality invite from a client, pretty sure it was late on when he came on as I just know I was wet as it was raining like mad and angry after a defeat.

Didn't think that all these years later he would be leaving us to go there, unfortunately it looks like we can't match his ambition after he's got a taste for starring on European stage.

LOL.... 2nd post and you drop that bollox

Welcome Man City fan!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

So many empty words. Preece knows nothing. He was a guest on a Villa podcast last week and had absolutely zero information about anything transfer related. The whole show was pure cringe. "X is on Villa's list, Y may not be on the list". Charlatan - you know feck all.

Stop giving these wafflers clout they don't deserve by spreading their BS, it's getting worse every window. 

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

27 minutes ago, jim said:

I’m going back to the shop shortly. Any requests for names I should ask for? 

Eagle-Eye Cherry please. 

• Haha 1

Maybe this is too simplistic a view, but if he was willing to commit, talk up the owners and project/vision and sign a new contract after we barely survived relegation… why would he want to leave now? When we’ve made huge strides and will continue to do so?

Things are looking good, we can keep kicking on and keep signing better players. We can get European football.

Makes complete sense to stick around and see how we do…

I don’t believe he’s as interested in moving as some so called journos and so called fans believe…

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Utter prick, sounds like he would relish it:

I really f***** hate Gregg Evans. Do you think they knew when hiring him for The Athletic that he'd actually deter Villa fans from subscribing? 

He hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

He's a baggies fan that's been desperate for Grealish to leave for years.

That’s clear to see… sounds like he can’t wait for that moment and is desperate to “be proven right” more than anything else. What the hell is he doing covering Villa news or topics when he has no interest, attachment or affection for the club?

Even the likes of Kendrick & Preece could do a much better job…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I really f***** hate Gregg Evans. Do you think they knew when hiring him for The Athletic that he'd actually deter Villa fans from subscribing? 

He hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. 

He sickens me.. I don’t get why he gets to cover us…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Maybe this is too simplistic a view, but if he was willing to commit, talk up the owners and project/vision and sign a new contract after we barely survived relegation… why would he want to leave now? When we’ve made huge strides and will continue to do so?

Because his reputation in the game has never been higher, having a chance to play under Pep and with KDB may never come again. 

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I don't believe that 

Easy enough to give lange 2 objectives 

Even easier for them to know what's actually happening and block out all the media guff and the backwards and forwards, our management team will know exactly what's happening and make plans accordingly 

All this uncertainty over what will happen which the media is thriving off and the fans are going wild over... That uncertainty won't be in purslows office... 

I hope you are right.

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Unfortunately not possible, but brilliant.

I had to shorten Jamaican Villan to " Jah Villan " ffs

Well, that just sounds like you are a German admitting to being a criminal.

Â