The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

As an aside, who on Earth was willing to pay the mega bucks required for a new kids shirt with Grealish printed on it when his future has never been more in doubt? For not one but two children!! That is some faith right there.

10 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Why are people so grumpy at others who think Grealish is leaving us? 

It's a bit like if someone was telling you your hot wife is leaving you.

You've been happily married, there is no reason to assume she wants to leave, last year she has gone over her vows yet again, but people are telling you she is going because she is hot with no evidence whatsoever.

You'd get pissed off. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

As an aside, who on Earth was willing to pay the mega bucks required for a new kids shirt with Grealish printed on it when his future has never been more in doubt? For not one but two children!! That is some faith right there.

I imagine some loser that doesn’t spend his whole day reading the Grealish thread on VillaTalk, arguing with journalists on Twitter or listening to TalkSport.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Cash

You've got it wrong, that's what the shop usually ask the customer for.

21 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I know our owners are loaded but to only have cash available for purchase in our shop is just mental 

How much cash are they selling for a fiver?

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Why are people so grumpy at others who think Grealish is leaving us? 

He may leave, no question it’s possible. I don’t understand posters who somehow think that’s the end of the world, though?

It’s not exactly a black swan event.  We’ll have contingencies in place, players scouted, contacts made with other clubs etc.

We’ll have a whole sh*t ton of money available, and so what if other clubs know? Do they think we are skint now?! 

It would be a shame if he goes all plastic fantastic at Citeh but meh, the owners, the structure, the coaches, it’s all in place. Villa are on our way back regardless, it’s a when not an if. 

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Man, such a shame that nobody can buy the shirts of

Martinez, Steer,

Guilbert, Kessler, Hause, Targett, Chrisene,

Grealish, Buendia, Traore, El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Hourihane, Chukweumeka, Philogene-Bidace, Ramsey or Ramsey

Wesley

Must mean Nakamba and Cash will be fighting it out to break the top 5 of shirts sales this year.

Wait, what, when did we sell Douglas Luiz.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If he leaves I reckon club will offer to exchange shirts with his name on it. 

For Man City ones? Damn decent of them.

3 hours ago, cyrusr said:

That is what I wrote :) 

I have to say, I think the whole world would be a much better place if schools taught critical thinking and to give people the ability to question what is suggested to them rather than blindly agreeing.

Said no R.E teacher ever

• Haha 2

Â