The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

No Tyrone, Ollie, Marvelous, or Meatball shirts available either. It’s literally just Matty Cash left. Can anyone confirm if they can have a number 2 in the club shop?

I know our owners are loaded but to only have cash available for purchase in our shop is just mental 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Thought it was at home to Hull and they kicked the crap out of him !

Pretty sure it was at Manchester, atleast Ive told people all these years it was. We lost 4 or 5 nil, can't recall as Im getting old these days.

5 minutes ago, JONESYVILLA said:

I was actually at Jacks debut at Manchester City (strangely enough) after a hospitality invite from a client, pretty sure it was late on when he came on as I just know I was wet as it was raining like mad and angry after a defeat.

Didn't think that all these years later he would be leaving us to go there, unfortunately it looks like we can't match his ambition after he's got a taste for starring on European stage.

Whatever. 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, JONESYVILLA said:

Pretty sure it was at Manchester, atleast Ive told people all these years it was. We lost 4 or 5 nil, can't recall as Im getting old these days.

it was, we were in that weird white and purple (not claret...) away kit

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I’d be wondering who on earth is getting ‘CHEESE’ on the back of their shirts. That’s three E’s right there. I don’t reckon there is another word that has that many Es in it. 

I hope no one does find a word with more e's in it than that, there would be no benevolence in that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JONESYVILLA said:

Sorry , don't know what you mean. I wasn't there? 

Just signed up, and your first post is to claim that Jacks leaving and we can't match his ambition.

Forgive me if I indulge myself of a chinny reckon.

47 minutes ago, hippo said:

So what do know fellow Sherlocks ?

-The forest game was cancelled 

-They have no 'E' at the shop - so can't print any Gralish shirts 

- My WIFI keeps cutting out 

There must be a connection in there somewhere ????

Apart from your WiFi. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Whose head has been turned... We hope because some of our writers have pinned their, and by extension our, reputation on it.

Head has been turned us BS. I don’t doubt his interest in playing for City just as I don’t doubt his interest in staying at Villa. He has to keep his options open to get the best out of his career. Otherwise we could keep him on a £500 a week youth contract until he retires. These reporters know nothing. 

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I’d be wondering who on earth is getting ‘CHEESE’ on the back of their shirts. That’s three E’s right there. I don’t reckon there is another word that has that many Es in it. 

I see your 3 E's CHEESE so I'll match it and raise it to CHEESECAKE

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Just signed up, and your first post is to claim that Jacks leaving and we can't match his ambition.

Forgive me if I indulge myself of a chinny reckon.

I've not claimed anything, I'm not privy to if he's going or not, I just stated that he wants to play in Europe and we didn't get in the top half last season so he will naturally be tempted.

14 minutes ago, JONESYVILLA said:

I was actually at Jacks debut at Manchester City (strangely enough) after a hospitality invite from a client, pretty sure it was late on when he came on as I just know I was wet as it was raining like mad and angry after a defeat.

Didn't think that all these years later he would be leaving us to go there, unfortunately it looks like we can't match his ambition after he's got a taste for starring on European stage.

So where have you been all this time, new boy. Did you decide after all these years you would join up and depress everyone.

I’m going back to the shop shortly. Any requests for names I should ask for? 

Â