The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It’s going to suck once he does go. I was hoping it wouldn’t be so bad but… man… we are going to be so damn weak as a team. And losing another player to Man City… jeeez. 

@TrentVilla - heard anything positive relating to this? Anything at all? 

Edited by Tayls

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Just had a call from my Man City supporting pal - apparently a big lorry has just pulled up at Etihad - with a huge delivery of printable letter E s 

Not looking promising folks 

Wished you had said “huge delivery of E’s” and then I could’ve said “yeah because they’re tripping if they think they are getting Grealish”….but sadly not 😜

20 minutes ago, jim said:

Trolling and gloating? Grow up. I’m just not as convinced as some he will stay. 

That's right. Trolling and gloating. You literally posted a pic of a troll too.

25 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Ha ha ha ha ha.....

Only oldies are gonna get that!

Ahem, I am 45 years old and I get that reference. Are you saying that I am an oldie? 😠 I prefer the term old school ravers. 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

That's right. Trolling and gloating. You literally posted a pic of a troll too.

It was a joke. Again, grow up. 

Edited by jim

8 minutes ago, Tayls said:

It’s going to suck once he does go. I was hoping it wouldn’t be so bad but… man… we are going to be so damn weak as a team. And losing another player to Man City… jeeez. 

No we won’t. Jack leaving would mean a substantial, expensive rebuild. Might take 5-10 games for the new lads to gel but there’s a scenario where we end up better off across the whole team. 

• Like 2

can anyone else picture jack sitting on a sun lounger, scrolling through this thread, absolutely wetting himself that some (i know many are joking) are actually getting concerned that the club say that have run out of 'e's for the shirts and therefore it means he's off?

1 minute ago, Awol said:

No we won’t. Jack leaving would mean a substantial, expensive rebuild. Might take 5-10 games for the new lads to gel but there’s a scenario where we end up better off across the whole team. 

every team would know we had money and the prices would be double the season is just over two weeks away would be a bit of a disaster really lol

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

can anyone else picture jack sitting on a sun lounger, scrolling through this thread, absolutely wetting himself that some (i know many are joking) are actually getting concerned that the club say that have run out of 'e's for the shirts and therefore it means he's off?

I’d be wondering who on earth is getting ‘CHEESE’ on the back of their shirts. That’s three E’s right there. I don’t reckon there is another word that has that many Es in it. 

6 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

OK. Just saying, this might be more of your award winning humour, that's all.

Nope, just reporting my experience. I want him to stay as much as anyone but also no one is bigger than the club and we’ll be fine without him. 

I was actually at Jacks debut at Manchester City (strangely enough) after a hospitality invite from a client, pretty sure it was late on when he came on as I just know I was wet as it was raining like mad and angry after a defeat.

Didn't think that all these years later he would be leaving us to go there, unfortunately it looks like we can't match his ambition after he's got a taste for starring on European stage.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Awol said:

Ending up stronger is a possibility… for sure. But I think unlikely taking into account the position we would be in. We’d have to pay a fortune for any player and I just don’t think we will do that willingly at this stage. We’d be weaker in a few ways, not just on the pitch, but in terms of personalities around the club, morale, recognition, commercial benefits etc. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I’d be wondering who on earth is getting ‘CHEESE’ on the back of their shirts. That’s three E’s right there. I don’t reckon there is another word that has that many Es in it. 

Ethylenediaminetetraacetate

2 minutes ago, JONESYVILLA said:

I was actually at Jacks debut at Manchester City (strangely enough) after a hospitality invite from a client, pretty sure it was late on when he came on as I just know I was wet as it was raining like mad and angry after a defeat.

Didn't think that all these years later he would be leaving us to go there, unfortunately it looks like we can't match his ambition after he's got a taste for starring on European stage.

Thought it was at home to Hull and they kicked the crap out of him !

No Tyrone, Ollie, Marvelous, or Meatball shirts available either. It’s literally just Matty Cash left.Will someone confirm if they can have a number 2 in the club shop?

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Â