The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

This is pretty damning evidence, gutted

I'm sure the minimum wage club shop assistant's are in the know about multi million £ dealings of our foreign ownership and heroically stop people from spending £20 quid to have a name printed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, jim said:

Just been in the Villa store before we went to Aston Hall. No mention of his name anywhere. Tha names on the back of the shirts as you walk in was Mings, Buendia and Cash. They also would not do printing for two kids who wanted Grealish on their new shirt as they had no letter e’s.

Could be nothing but even my wife mentioned it was odd there was no mention of the poster boy.

Same thing happened a couple of seasons ago, I think it was the letter E that ran out that time as well. I got my shirt printed before the opening game at Spurs and had McGinn put on instead, who then promptly scored that day.

Though like you say, if they didn't want to let on that he was going and they knew they were going to get some angry customers in a week or two, they may well just use that as an excuse. BUT my point is that it's happened before when he was literally captaining Villa the same day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Got a mate who can sort out a few E's if anyones interested. Won't go on the shirt but will certainly cheer us all up! 

(Please note, this is a joke, I'm a respectable 46 year old dad of 3) 

You are a whiz

18 minutes ago, jim said:

Just been in the Villa store before we went to Aston Hall. No mention of his name anywhere. Tha names on the back of the shirts as you walk in was Mings, Buendia and Cash. They also would not do printing for two kids who wanted Grealish on their new shirt as they had no letter e’s.

Could be nothing but even my wife mentioned it was odd there was no mention of the poster boy.

Shame, wanted a Gresford shirt as well.

• Like 2

Just now, Mic09 said:

I'm sure the minimum wage club shop assistant's are in the know about multi million £ dealings of our foreign ownership and heroically stop people from spending £20 quid to have a name printed.

Just reacting to Jim's post my fellow Lichfieldian 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jim said:

Counterpoint: they’ve ran out of Es due to the popularity of printing Grealish and Buendia 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Counterpoint: they’ve ran out of Es due to the popularity of printing Grealish and Buendia 

can they still do baconface? 

8 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Yay, the shop conspiracies again.

Just been to the Villa chip shop down Witton to get my 'Greasy' special and now that's off the menu, no reason given by the disinterested 16 year old on the till 

23 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Is the banner of him and Smith still on the North Stand Jim? 

Yes

• Shocked 1

Â