The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Ok whatever, I think your wrong and it seems others agree.

Let go back to the Tammy thread Nick, it's much worse in here 😂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

This whole saga with Jack is almost identical to last summer with United. The thing that I question is why just Man City? Surely there would be other clubs interested if he had a viable clause in his contract. 

That's why part of me thinks it's all BS. 

Who else could afford him?

35 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Harry Redknapp use to do it all the time too. Talk about other teams players behind the clubs back, to the media etc. It's a tasteless tactic and just one of the reasons I can't stand Harry. 😆 Just one of many.

In all fairness who could hardly write about them

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Let go back to the Tammy thread Nick, it's much worse in here 😂

Now the game today has been cancelled…d’oh!  

Need something to happen to cheer this place up.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

He might go to Man City.  Unless he doesn't go to Man City.

Am I doing this journalist thing right?

need to mention a made up price and 'crunch talks' in the days ahead

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

The Athletic called. They have a job offer.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Just need to include some fake sources

My sources say he might go to Man City but he’s thinking about it and might not go to Man City.

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Just need to include some fake sources

My sources say he might go to Man City but he’s thinking about it and might not go to Man City.

I love the new one now "I Believe" lol and the next couple of weeks hahaha.

• Like 1

Just been in the Villa store before we went to Aston Hall. No mention of his name anywhere. Tha names on the back of the shirts as you walk in was Mings, Buendia and Cash. They also would not do printing for two kids who wanted Grealish on their new shirt as they had no letter e’s.

Could be nothing but even my wife mentioned it was odd there was no mention of the poster boy.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Close but its he wants to go unless he doesnt want to go. Or villa will sell him or keep him but its all advanced 

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Just been in the Villa store before we went to Aston Hall. No mention of his name anywhere. Tha names on the back of the shirts as you walk in was Mings, Buendia and Cash. They also would not do printing for two kids who wanted Grealish on their new shirt as they had no letter e’s.

Could be nothing but even my wife mentioned it was odd there was no mention of the poster boy.

You should've walked up a few minutes later and enquired about getting 'Buendia' printed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim said:

This is pretty damning evidence, gutted

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Is the banner of him and Smith still on the North Stand Jim? 

20 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Who else could afford him?

My view is - if it's true there's an £80m release clause then surely United would have had him over Sancho. Basically same price and Jack is clearly the better player, also has buckets more Premier League experience (in fact, Sancho has none).

Also think the likes of Liverpool or Chelsea would sniff around him if there's a clause. Maybe even a European club or two.

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

This is pretty damning evidence, gutted

Really?  The shop isn’t going to adjust before a deal is done especially when nothing seems close if at all.  Contracts negotiations are going to be done privately before anything like this would be done.  Plus Lange and Purslow aren’t going to release tips to the shop while the deal is still being done.

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

Â