The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

Courts have only just ruled that they have to hand over the paperwork they were withholding. That has months (at least) left to run. 

Wouldn't it be grounds for NSWE and the brains behind this smart group to basically stop any Transfer involving City in fear that they believe City and any offer they make is built on grounds of deceiving, Fraud and whatever other crimes have been made??

It sounds as though they are basically screwed this time and have committed serious offences, wouldn't NSWE solicitors bang ther heads together and I'm sure come up with a loophole to stop City buying up Jack?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

Courts have only just ruled that they have to hand over the paperwork they were withholding. That has months (at least) left to run. 

Yep. Course it would. 

It would be nice to have a little transfer suspension in place until it is clear that there is no wrong doing. They could continue to do alot of damage to football if they were allowed to conduct business as usual.

Of course there is the slightly niggling issue that, by a very long shot, that they might be innocent. A nice written apology should cover it. It's $hitty, so f*** em.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Awol said:

Not sure, opinion is Split. 

Awesome.

But aren't you supposed to mention a tree or something?

City currently have:

Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Foden, De Bruyne, Sterling and Ferran Torres fighting for what is ostensibly what, 3 positions? Adding Grealish to that just seems like buying a player for the sake of it and/or to weaken another team. That would have cost them closer to 1bn pounds than it would 100 million. One of those players came from the academy too. It's insane. Hate to sound like sour grapes, or hyperbolic but it really does sour football for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AJ said:

Yep. Course it would. 

It would be nice to have a little transfer suspension in place until it is clear that there is no wrong doing. They could continue to do alot of damage to football if they were allowed to conduct business as usual.

Of course there is the slightly niggling issue that, by a very long shot, that they might be innocent. A nice written apology should cover it. It's $hitty, so f*** em.

Well these so called super 6 seem to be able to write apologys and all is forgiven it seems when they take the piss in football. Thing is they keep taking the piss and UEFA and the FA are looking more like NATO are these days, totally useless at sorting out real problems.

16 minutes ago, AJ said:

Yep. Course it would. 

Probably why they're going for kane and jack.  They know a transfer ban is on the horizon 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Wouldn't it be grounds for NSWE and the brains behind this smart group to basically stop any Transfer involving City in fear that they believe City and any offer they make is built on grounds of deceiving, Fraud and whatever other crimes have been made??

It sounds as though they are basically screwed this time and have committed serious offences, wouldn't NSWE solicitors bang ther heads together and I'm sure come up with a loophole to stop City buying up Jack?

They aren’t doing anything illegal. It’s real money earned “fairly”, they are just breaching the terms of the league and FIFA.

7 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

They aren’t doing anything illegal. It’s real money earned “fairly”, they are just breaching the terms of the league and FIFA.

Aren't they? Couldn't hidden financial doping causing their other shareholders to overvalue when investing be considered a breach of fiduciary duty?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

City currently have:

Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Foden, De Bruyne, Sterling and Ferran Torres fighting for what is ostensibly what, 3 positions? Adding Grealish to that just seems like buying a player for the sake of it and/or to weaken another team. That would have cost them closer to 1bn pounds than it would 100 million. One of those players came from the academy too. It's insane. Hate to sound like sour grapes, or hyperbolic but it really does sour football for me. 

Monopolise and destabilise.

I do find it hilarious that a lot of Citeh fans believe they are challenging the elite, and standing up against the traditional top clubs like some shining light. They are the elite! A ruthless machine. Win at any cost mentality. Unethical to the core. And also forgetting, they were one of the first clubs to rush off to form the anti-competitive Super League.  Never forget that.

City fans were very silent when that happened, a cowardly silence. Yet they think everybody is against them. The Premier League. UEFA. FIFA. Other clubs/fans. 🤣 They have been allowed to financially dope for many years, whilst non elite clubs have stuck to the rules.  But everybody is against them!!!? What world do they live in!? No ounce of modesty for how they have/are gaining their successes. All somebody else's fault.  Oh and apparently losing a Champions League final is a hardship to them. 🤣 So spoilt.

This will be my last post about the plastics, I do not want to waste anymore energy on them - they are not worth it. I also urge Villa fans not to join that Bluemoon forum. They do not want to engage respectfully or intelligently with us,  nearly everything is met with derision and nothing is gained. 

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

City currently have:

Yes but Bernardo may well be leaving and Sterling is allegedly unhappy too. Wouldn't be a surprise to see one or both leave over the coming couple of windows and suddenly it's KDB, Foden, Jack, Ferran & Martinez.

Considering they also sometimes play with a False 9 and the fact we have (maybe) a similar number in Bailey, Buendia, Grealish, El Ghazi, Bertrand and Trezeguet and often have debates about whether we need to move one on or not when we play many less games than City....  the number of players isn't the issue. It's the embarrassment of riches in the quality of them, rather than the number.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

When there's a guy in police witness protection over this and has been the whistle blower in all this and hacked his way through Man City and found lots of shit, I am pretty sure something illegal has gone on when the documentation shows alot of different Fraudulent details in it.

The whistleBlowers name is Rui Pinto apparently and is in Witness protection in his homeland Portugal. This same Whistle Blower a blues fan has supposed to of contacted a german newspaper (DER SPIEGEL) with emails and documents suggesting the Blue had subverted FFP rules.

This story has already reached three country's that I can see in above with Germany, Portugal and no doubt England at the center, so if you think it's not serious think again or that there nothing illegal happening. No one is kept under Witness protection over something that can easily be sorted and made to vanish, something has gone on in these released documents for them to see that maybe it's worth sticking this guy in Witness protection.

This has more than just a little forgive and forget on the tin, something more is at the center of this I feel and I'm sure that we will find more in the coming weeks or months. Millions of documents have been handed over apparently, it's going to take alot of eyes on that and has been going on since last year hasn't it.

Why does City though seem to have the power over the League and UEFA and demand private investigation and it happens, something like this should of been made public, but City seem to have influence that I do not like one bit.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Jesus wept. Look at this Quisling on Blue Moon

"There's still plenty of our fans who think he isn't leaving us. It's as if they can't understand why a player who's a boyhood fan might want to play in the CL and win a few trophies in the prime of his career. I've said it numerous times on Twitter but our fanbase have got to be amongst the most irritating in English football."

Yeah, this guy's embarrassingly transparent. 'Villa fan', my ar**! 😂 I've been posting on there the last few days, and actually posted a reply to that guff a while back.

His posts on there get way more likes than mine! 😢 😃

28 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Yes but Bernardo may well be leaving and Sterling is allegedly unhappy too. Wouldn't be a surprise to see one or both leave over the coming couple of windows and suddenly it's KDB, Foden, Jack, Ferran & Martinez.

Considering they also sometimes play with a False 9 and the fact we have (maybe) a similar number in Bailey, Buendia, Grealish, El Ghazi, Bertrand and Trezeguet and often have debates about whether we need to move one on or not when we play many less games than City....  the number of players isn't the issue. It's the embarrassment of riches in the quality of them, rather than the number.

The difference is, there's a big drop off in quality after the starters. We brought in Buendia, and I'm fairly certain that now spells the end of Trezeguet, especially if Bailey comes. With City, as you say the quality is consistent and high. All 6/7 of those players are among the best in the league in their position. I imagine they walk into every other team's starting XI and some of them individually cost more than what NSWE bought our entire club for a couple of years back. I don't expect any of them to move on too? Maybe Silva because I believe an agent or something hinted that he wanted to leave. With reports that a #9 is a top priority for them and especially if that's Kane, I believe that's the end of the days where they play with a false 9.

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The difference is, there's a big drop off in quality after the starters. We brought in Buendia, and I'm fairly certain that now spells the end of Trezeguet, especially if Bailey comes. With City, as you say the quality is consistent and high. All 6/7 of those players are among the best in the league in their position. I imagine they walk into every other team's starting XI and some of them individually cost more than what NSWE bought our entire club for a couple of years back. I don't expect any of them to move on too? Maybe Silva because I believe an agent or something hinted that he wanted to leave. With reports that a #9 is a top priority for them and especially if that's Kane, I believe that's the end of the days where they play with a false 9.

Agreed, but I suppose they played 19 more games than us last season and would atleast be planning on in the region of 16-20 more games than us most years. They played 23 games outside of the Prem from a maximum 24. Their schedule is big...

So I can understand why we may be happy with 5+Youth and they may feel 6+ is fair. I can see that.

The quality is insane though, in agreement there but the numbers of players I feel is relatively reasonable even if the consistency of quality (and cost) is insane.

It's a shame the court case will be nowhere near done in time.

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

That is a very good point AJ.

No one can be sure that the money coming in is not by illegal ways, City should be put on an immediate transfer ban until they have been thoroughly investigated.

Also the fact they have already gained an unfair advantage over the rest in football and if they had operated fairly wouldn't be at the point they are now without cheating, all means that this Grealish buy wouldn't be legit by any means considering they most likely wouldn't have that spending power by now.

There is alot to take into account for sure but should City be allowed to operate while under investigation, no I don't think they should.

I'd be pretty damn pissed if they came in for our star man now and later given a damn banin the transfer market.

A nice idea but they need to be innocent until proven guilty. Their lawyers will be good enough to ensure their competitiveness isn't compromised and they aren't treated as guilty before they're proven to be.

Then they'll do a great job of delaying and drawing out the process as long as is possible

I'd love to see them bent over and pulled into line quickly, but the farce of the previous UEFA ban and resulting trial shows they'll get around it leniently and I doubt we'll see an end to it before the start of the 22/23 season and then whatever minimal sanctions they get will come into effect in 23/24 and probably split over 2-3 seasons or be so minimal they won't even notice it, like the previous €10m fine

Sigh.

Â