The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

just had a look back during the time @Fairy In Boots was adimant he was leaving you called it that he was staying. i know who i'm believing out of the two of you

In regards to that one, it was probably the only time I’ve had a 100% solid piece of ITK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Do you reckon Jack divides up his family and sends out one side with leave stories and the other side with stay stories? 

Not knocking you but we're jam packed with people who know his family and get different stories from each. 

I’ve no idea lol I can’t speak for anyone else, I’m just passing on what I was told.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I bet he criticises Smith at every opportunity and thinks Bielsa is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Sounds like a massive Vagina.

God that Sam Lee is a **** annoying smug word removed.

Clearly absolutely loving the attention, while pretending he’s just an honest jobbing journalist.

Yes we get that you have sources and aren’t just making it up out of thin air. But  you can “source” a lot of stuff. And clearly the temptation is there to go for the big stories that generate clicks (and ad revenue / subscriptions), which means you drop your guard when sourcing.

If the Athletic’s Villa coverage is anything to go by, these journos are not especially well informed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

If there is no release clause, I’m not worried because if we do end up selling him, it will be for 130m+. 

Now, I don’t want to sell him. Not for any money, but if we get an insane amount of money like 130–140m we can go out and buy 3 very, very good players and improve as a team. 

10 teams finished above us last season without Jack Grealish. He’s a superstar but he isn’t the be all and end all and if we can’t reinvest that kind of money and improve then we won’t be able to break to the top 4 anyway as our scouting will never be good enough. 

Again, to reiterate, I don’t want to sell him, but I’m also not convinced that we can’t improve as a team if he isn’t here. 

For that kind of money we could buy six more Bertrand Traores!

• Like 1

Just another thing.

With the current investigation undergoing $hitty's transfer budget doping, how are we sure that the funds used to try and buy Kane, Jack, or any player are on the up? If they are found guilty of illegally inflating their transfer budget, would that make any transfers they make be gains made by rorting the system, and therefore shouldn't be allowed to stand?

The powers that be need to act quickly on this if that is the case. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AJ said:

Courts have only just ruled that they have to hand over the paperwork they were withholding. That has months (at least) left to run. 

Just now, AJ said:

Just another thing.

With the current investigation undergoing $hitty's transfer budget doping, how are we sure that the funds used to try and buy Kane, Jack, or any player are on the up? If they are found guilty of illegally inflating their transfer budget, would that make any transfers they make be gains made by rorting the system, and therefore shouldn't be allowed to stand?

That is a very good point AJ.

No one can be sure that the money coming in is not by illegal ways, City should be put on an immediate transfer ban until they have been thoroughly investigated.

Also the fact they have already gained an unfair advantage over the rest in football and if they had operated fairly wouldn't be at the point they are now without cheating, all means that this Grealish buy wouldn't be legit by any means considering they most likely wouldn't have that spending power by now.

There is alot to take into account for sure but should City be allowed to operate while under investigation, no I don't think they should.

I'd be pretty damn pissed if they came in for our star man now and later given a damn banin the transfer market.

• Like 1

Â