The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Kane will push that move through, without a doubt. That could get very messy. 

The Grealish situation is different. I firmly believe there is a release clause (sorry) but I think there is as good of a chance he stays with us regardless of whether they meet that amount. I think it’s probably 50/50.

The best thing that can happen to Villa is if Kane gets bought for 150m+ as I don’t think Man City can afford both. 

Lot of truth in this, but I can't help but feel neither transfer will happen for different reasons.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Jesus wept. Look at this Quisling on Blue Moon

"There's still plenty of our fans who think he isn't leaving us. It's as if they can't understand why a player who's a boyhood fan might want to play in the CL and win a few trophies in the prime of his career. I've said it numerous times on Twitter but our fanbase have got to be amongst the most irritating in English football."

Ooooh, I think I found the problem.

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Kane will push that move through, without a doubt. That could get very messy. 

The Grealish situation is different. I firmly believe there is a release clause (sorry) but I think there is as good of a chance he stays with us regardless of whether they meet that amount. I think it’s probably 50/50.

The best thing that can happen to Villa is if Kane gets bought for 150m+ as I don’t think Man City can afford both. 

The best thing that can happen is that Man City are hit with every sanction imaginable, and a few that aren't, and they go out of business. Then the entire Middle East lands area is swallowed up by a rancid sinkhole. The dirty bunch of fornicating vaginas.

• Haha 1

Seems the thread has calmed down a bit from the bedlam this afternoon. It doesn't take much to send it into a frenzy. This time just a second hand

trumped up rumour about "advanced talks" We ought to need a bit more than that. By the way he's going nowhere!! 😉

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, birdistheword said:

He’s wearing white, no sign of claret. 

Welcome to Bolton Wanderers.

Levy finally got his man heh?

Welcome Joshua Onamah

Now go spend that £5m Deano!

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The thing that really sells this is how it's described as an "opening bid".

Can just imagine the City guys ringing the Mail to say "Um yeah, we are thinking of starting at £75m plus other bits, but we know we will have to bid more."

I'm once again filing this under bullshit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is absolutely fine by me. If they’re bidding then there won’t be a release clause. 

It’s not true of course.

Also he's not for sale, yet we have set a price of a nice, round £100m for him??

Idiots.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Feck me, thought this was already signed sealed and delivered.

What is glaringly obvious is no one knows anything, and do you know why that is… because there is nothing to know!!!

Yet. 

• Like 1

Â