The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Jesus wept. Look at this Quisling on Blue Moon

"There's still plenty of our fans who think he isn't leaving us. It's as if they can't understand why a player who's a boyhood fan might want to play in the CL and win a few trophies in the prime of his career. I've said it numerous times on Twitter but our fanbase have got to be amongst the most irritating in English football."

What a sickly bellend. I want that idiot identified. I want to have a stern talk.

Edited by Mazrim

14 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

To be honest I share it because I believe it as I know my source on it. Now my source will see it one way and ultimately it may go another that’s the risk in any negotiation. I’m not telling you to believe me, I think a fair few don’t and to be honest I don’t really care. I pass it on because personally I care more about Villa than Jack and I’m tempering expectations ahead of next week. 

if he does leave I can see a fair few losing their shit over it and I hope that’s not the case, the national media will paint a negative light on a fan base that have had this kids back from day 1. 
Although he will deservedly get dogs abuse whenever he lines up against us. It’s his own fault with the “my club my city” crap. 

I’m curious as well though why is it people like you just love to shit on anybody telling you anything, why can’t you take it with a pinch of salt and move on? I may well be wrong, I hope I am. 

if you're not making it up, then your source is, and they're having a right laugh at your expense with ridiculous story after ridiculous story that you're falling for hook line and sinker. last year it was jack's pissed up dad, this year it's secret meetings in london. now i just want him to stay so we get to hear what they/you come up with next summer

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Do you reckon Jack divides up his family and sends out one side with leave stories and the other side with stay stories? 

Not knocking you but we're jam packed with people who know his family and get different stories from each. 

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but saying I heard this or that from Jacks cousin doesn’t really mean anything.

They’re an Irish family, presumably he’s got about 150 of them and I’d be very surprised if he’s keeping all of them in the loop. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

"There's still plenty of our fans who think he isn't leaving us. It's as if they can't understand why a player who's a boyhood fan might want to play in the CL and win a few trophies in the prime of his career. I've said it numerous times on Twitter but our fanbase have got to be amongst the most irritating in English football."

🤣 Who is this? Come on, own up!

Granted my life isn't exactly as interesting as jack's, but my family know feck all about my life, future plans and emotions. 

Further, theres a possibility that even jack doesn't know what he is planning to do, let alone his second step niece in law twice removed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but saying I heard this or that from Jacks cousin doesn’t really mean anything.

They’re an Irish family, presumably he’s got about 150 of them and I’d be very surprised if he’s keeping all of them in the loop. 

Maybe they have a WhatsApp group?

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's absolutely sickening.

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

As a 1st generation English man in an Irish family, I find this highly offensive. I only have about 140 cousins.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He’s posted a few derogatory things about us under the guise of a Villa fan whilst sucking up to the City fans.  

Clearly a nose.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He’s posted a few derogatory things about us under the guise of a Villa fan whilst sucking up to the City fans.  

Clearly a nose.

They love impersonating us. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What makes you think that we're not? 

The media struggling with uncertainty doesn't mean that we are

I am sure we are but ideally its good to get a couple of pre season games in with new players  if possible - weve lost engels taylor elmo heaton so a bit light in cover 

14 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

So, here's my opinion based on Spurs and Kane.

Kane wants to leave. Daniel Levy isn't likely to even consider sanctioning a move for a world class player on a long term contract even if a world record fee is touted. It's nearly impossible to replace like-for-like, no matter the money involved. Result: Kane won't leave Spurs this season.

Grealish doesn't want to leave, but is understandably attracted to a club regularly hoovering up trophies. NSWE, at the start of something big; potentially very big, don't need the money, have no desire to derail the project and the player is on a long contract. It's nearly impossible to replace like-for-like, no matter the money involved. Result: Grealish won't leave (this season).

Kane will push that move through, without a doubt. That could get very messy. 

The Grealish situation is different. I firmly believe there is a release clause (sorry) but I think there is as good of a chance he stays with us regardless of whether they meet that amount. I think it’s probably 50/50.

The best thing that can happen to Villa is if Kane gets bought for 150m+ as I don’t think Man City can afford both. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Regardless of any ITK bullshit, on either side of the coin, it’s absolutely ridiculous that his loyalty should even be a question 10 months into a 5 year deal.

He should have committed already, publicly, or allowed the club to do so on his behalf. Why this is even a question, or a decision to be made, is ludicrous and completely down to him. 

Said earlier they can convert the social media traffic in to marketing money

Its in his interest for people to be talking about him, if he spends the summer trending then his agent can broaden his horizons off the field, which following the euros I'd say is incredibly likely 

Its not in Jacks interest to stop the noise, even if he himself knows exactly what's going on 

• Like 2

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

They love impersonating us. 

Yup.  I’ve seen a few where he’s really laid into the fan base.  They’re really not very good at disgusting themselves.  The hatred consumes every fibre of their being so they have not chance at pretending to be us.

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Regardless of any ITK bullshit, on either side of the coin, it’s absolutely ridiculous that his loyalty should even be a question 10 months into a 5 year deal.

He should have committed already, publicly, or allowed the club to do so on his behalf. Why this is even a question, or a decision to be made, is ludicrous and completely down to him. 

I'd say down to his agent more than him. Why come out and announce your intentions when you can get more money on the same contract by staying quiet

Just now, Eastie said:

I am sure we are but ideally its good to get a couple of pre season games in with new players  if possible - weve lost engels taylor elmo heaton so a bit light in cover 

I think they're assessing what we've got first, seeing how ready the kids are before making any moves 

We're OK for full backs, don't think steers done enough so that needs fixing, midfield I really hope we do something but CB I'm honestly not sure, think it'll be last minute, bogardes done alright maybe even good enough to be considered 4th choice but he's very young so we might go for someone old who won't block him, cahill makes sense in that context 

Â