The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I know I've pushed this guy before but it feels a bit like when Dean's son's mate posted some stuff. Says he's Emi's cousin. He joined in June 2021 and has over 1200 followers in that time, which is a lot. And he seems genuinely into Villa, like enthusiastically so... a very original WUM if not.   

9 minutes ago, Thug said:

I disagree TRO

We should do no such thing.

We should either declare he’s sold, a bid has been rejected, or that he’s signed a new contract. Nothing else.

Its not our problem is people want to make up stories, and that other people are having meltdowns over it.

Why should the board have to act on every single transfer rumour?  You set a precedence and we’ll be expecting them to deny every rumour from now until eternity.

It’s not my business, your business, or anyone else’s business.  It’s between Aston Villa FC and Jack Grealish.  Aston Villa should only make statements that benefit the club when made.  Everyone else wanting information can go **** themselves (including the fans)

The only people likely to suffer from not knowing are those wanting Grealish on their shirts.  If the club put out a statement he’s 100% stating then they could be hit by refund requests.  If he’s going, then I’d rather we sell a shitload of villa shirts first - rather than a bunch of baby fans know a few earlier? 

How on earth does it benefit any of us by knowing earlier?  He’s either going to stay or go.  Let’s see on the opening day of the season.

So we can get on with the business of planning our future campaign....

Look, I agree with you....I'm just getting slowly pissed off with this every season now.....

Its not the going or staying, its the procrastinating and the effects of it on our club......we need to get on with OUR business.

Spurs have it too , with Harry Kane, but I'm not interested in them.....some say this is negotiating, but its more like disruption, to stop our gallop.

Edited by TRO

This thread has moved on from believing any old bollocks from any old source, to now introducing many knives to many noses to spite many faces.

It might be worth putting a header in this thread - Everything posted here, including and especially articles from sports journalism, is fabricated nonsense designed to get attention to the poster/website. Feel free to discuss, but invest nothing emotionally

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm assuming most of the posters on here are past breast feeding age, but all I'm seeing is a lot of tit-suckling babies.

You are never too old for a breast sucking episode🤣🤣😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Look, I agree with you....I'm just getting slowly pissed off with this every season now.....

Its not the going or staying, its the procrastinating and the effects of it on our club......we need to get on with OUR business.

I’m with you Tro , it’s Aston Villa not the jack grealish show 

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

What plans do YOU need to make for Aston Villa’s upcoming season?

The board, the coaching team and the player are obviously at the frontline of knowing what’s going on.  

My point is that why should they release any statements?  Statements to who?

• Like 2

So allegedly and according to an ITK, Jack was in London last December to talk with Guardiola only three months after signing his new five-year contract.

I really find that difficult to believe and therefore hope it is just plain trolling or hearsay.

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So allegedly and according to an ITK, Jack was in London last December to talk with Guardiola only three months after signing his new five-year contract.

I really find that difficult to believe and therefore hope it is just plain trolling or hearsay.

I just dont believe that could be true for one the villa fans would turn on him for doing such a thing so i just dont see it.

All the "this is my club" would be just like what delph done! 3 months after signing a 5 year deal just cant see it.

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I agree Tro, **** sell him and let’s move on.

you might be jesting and as Much as I love Jack, I love Villa more.

I am not pre-empting his decision, but I don't see the down side as much as some might....but I get angry, if I think my club is being ****ed about by disrespecting Journo's.

Right now, whether Man City have made a bid, going to make a bid, planning to make a bid, its disrupting our preparations.

If all this was genuine, Jack and Villa should make a statement, he is going or he isn't.....but the worst is, its every season...its tedious.

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

London in a lockdown at that time as well? 

If Jack wanted out and City had the money for this apparent buy out clause he’d be gone, because there would be absolutely nothing the club could do about it. 

He isn’t going anywhere 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

London in a lockdown at that time as well? 

Jack didn’t do lockdown 

:trollface:

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

Spurs have it too , with Harry Kane, but I'm not interested in them.....some say this is negotiating, but its more like disruption, to stop our gallop.

Jack goes then it will only be some other players turn after because the media and rumours just never stop.

It makes no difference whether Jack stays or leaves because whether he's here or not won't stop all the nonsense.

It will be Watkins after Grealish that gets all the attention most likely every talked about club goes through this, part and parcel of being in the premier again and becoming a well known club once more..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TRO said:

Do we know it is having any impact on what we are doing behind the scenes?  I mean there is no evidence that I can see that any of our recruitment team, Purslow, the manager or the coaches are doing anything other than planning for the start of the season.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

What plans do YOU need to make for Aston Villa’s upcoming season?

The board, the coaching team and the player are obviously at the frontline of knowing what’s going on.  

My point is that why should they release any statements?  Statements to who?

with or without Jack....I think it makes a difference to our decision making.

They don't have to do anything granted.

I understand your point, but he is either going or he isn't, which is it....they all must know now.

If Man City, don't come up with the money, they can put a stop to it.....Jack has just signed a 5 year contract, 10 months ago, whether, he wants to go or not, we don't have to sell.

We don't want to sell, so why should we be under this amount of pressure.....Arsenal wasn't with ESR, they just kept refusing bids.

I don't know if Man city have actually bid, so how can it be reported its at an advanced stage.

Â