The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

27 minutes ago, Thug said:

Jack needs to do what is best for Jack.

All this ‘dishonesty’ crap is bullshit.

If Jack wasn’t good enough for villa, we’d be selling him without giving two shits about him being a villa fan.  There’s probably a dozen villa fans we release from the academy every year - and you won’t even know their names.

Jacks priority list will be something like:

1. Win trophies with Villa

2. Win trophies with anyone

3. Win nothing

Anyone calling Jack dishonest needs to give their head a wobble.  IF he goes, we get a HUUGE transfer fee for him.  If he stays, then even better.

But he hasn’t let his contract run down, and walked away for free. There’s nothing dishonest here at all.  

Would you call signing a new contract because the owners sold their ambitions and plans for the club to you and then leaving 12 months later honest then?

• Like 1

Just now, Woody1000 said:

The way our fans, and their fans, and football fans in general behave nowadays, I’m falling out of love with the game. Football has just become nasty, really nasty.

Social media innit.  It's pretty disgraceful at times.

21 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Sam Lee’s having a meltdown on Twitter. Ahaha. 

He should know better than to bite back. Stupid really.

A football 'journo' who doesn't understand the minds and behaviour of football fans. Not a good look.

20 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Sam Lee’s having a meltdown on Twitter. Ahaha. 

Its extremely unprofessional and quite embarrassing. Surely his editor should have a word with him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

To be fair to that journo he's put himself out there and shared what he knows. 

It's shit like that, that worries me. 

McNulty did the same last year and was made to look like an idiot

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

To be fair to that journo he's put himself out there and shared what he knows. 

It's shit like that, that worries me. 

Seriously? 'Put himself out there'? He's paid good bloody money to constantly feed the machine with half-baked rumours, ITK info and conjecture.

Don't try to make us feel sorry for these hacks please.

There does seem to be some compelling stories, that he is going....Its the Procrastination that bugs me, is it that necessary.

I have been here before, and with the right action, we can move on well.

Its not the end of the world, if he does, move on.

• Like 1

Mr Lee Seems to be going on a rant to justify his backtrack.  Called the transfer "advanced" to get clicks (clickbait), now says but it might not happen because of all these other factors he chose to ignore when he first said it was advanced.

Then he wonders why villa fans get upset about him posting an article about how he'll fit in at City, as if he's already destined to join them.

Yeah, he's a city reporter, but it's clear he's posting for his clientele, and probably has little clue about what is likely to happen.

• Like 1

Social media is a cesspit and abusing anyone is wrong. I just also think Lee is blowing smoke. 

Now some random South African outlet claims to have spoken to Jack’s agent and denies any contact with Pep. 

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Seriously? 'Put himself out there'? He's paid good bloody money to constantly feed the machine with half-baked rumours, ITK info and conjecture.

Don't try to make us feel sorry for these hacks please.

Do you honestly think your salary dictates the amount of abuse that you’re entitled to receive? He’s just doing a job.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Mr Lee Seems to be going on a rant to justify his backtrack.  Called the transfer "advanced" to get clicks (clickbait), now says but it might not happen because of all these other factors he chose to ignore when he first said it was advanced.

Then he wonders why villa fans get upset about him posting an article about how he'll fit in at City, as if he's already destined to join them.

Yeah, he's a city reporter, but it's clear he's posting for his clientele, and probably has little clue about what is likely to happen.

That’s my point: he’s a stenographer for the club and that’s not what a journalist is. The fact that he’s calling Mahrez a liar still is staggering. 

• Confused 1

Â