The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If we weren't signing players it would be not matching Jack's ambition, so he's off as we're going nowhere etc. If you want to believe he's leaving, you'll find a way. There's literally been nothing concrete or even resembling paper mache to suggest it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Sam Lee suggesting fee agreed, personal terms accepted, now up to Jack to decide. BUT still won’t commit to saying the deal will get done, as Jack could u-turn and stay at Villa. 

Still sitting on the fence with it 

He's basically saying he might sign for them or he might sign for us...

It's just waffle, isn't it?

Prayer GIF

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He's basically saying he might sign for them or he might sign for us...

It's just waffle, isn't it?

Prayer GIF

I mean from his perspective, if the deal happens he can claim he’s one of the first to break the story. And if it doesn’t he can use the excuse that there was a u-turn. 

Maybe it will happen and maybe he’s right, but he’s leaving himself wiggle room if he’s jumping the gun on the negotiations. 

Also no other journalist is reporting the deal is that far along, indeed it was the same day that stories came out about Jack considering signing an extension at Villa. 

Someone somewhere is bluffing, it’s a case of who

26 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I reckon he has gone, too many things happening at the moment for it to not be the case. We must move forward as quickly as possible. 

Genuine question, but what do you mean by "too many things happening at the moment?"

As far as I can tell, nothing has happened at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Sam Lee suggesting fee agreed, personal terms accepted, now up to Jack to decide. BUT still won’t commit to saying the deal will get done, as Jack could u-turn and stay at Villa. 

Still sitting on the fence with it 

He's going to get splinters in his turtleneck. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

- the lack of marketing material with Jack’s face on

- some blokes on Twitter who says it’s happening 

- JT leaving because he is too upset with the loss of Jack 

- Losing to Stoke 

When you add all this up, I think it’s quite clear… 

Too much smoke without any fire.

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

- Losing to Stoke 

Its quite clear all right...clear you are a nut job😇 1+1 = 6

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

- Losing to Stoke 

It's crazy but despite lack of material with Jack's whatever on it he's still the no1 shirt seller.

It's worth pointing out that, like many celebrities, Jack will earn a pretty penny from his 3.1 million Instagram followers. I would imaging a very large chunk of those would be Villa fans.

It would be unlikely that he's going to actively troll Villa fans with his post today, just as he's on the cusp of joining City.

He'd lose goodwill, his reputation and a good chunk of revenue.

• Like 3

If the owners all had discussions last year to sell him their project and less than 12 months later his agent is giving it the old, "Man shitty this, that, blah blah blah". I could see them saying "ta rah matey, don't give us the boyhood Villa shit." 

If they have relented because of pressure then I hope they hang him out to dry and let everyone know it was down to him not the club. If I'm totally honest, I think Jack should have put this to bed himself a while ago. Allowing this shit to go on last year and now this year without coming out and saying, "I ain't, or don't want to go anywhere while there is work to be done at Villa". That really disappoints me about him.  

Jack ain't going and that's that, this is all because some City shites are ruling each other up and getting one n other excited over nothing.

You know what that is don't you? It's called greed because they think they can have anyone they like that the moment someone's exciting name is mentions they start oozing like a dairy factory because they have the money because of there cheating Owners.

They shouldn't be allowed to sign anyone and ban them asap.

City need a good dose of UEFA and the FA saying you messed with us way to much.

Same guy saying, "City want Kane but Tottenham don't want to sell"

Braxton Family Values Drama GIF by WE tv

Work it out guys, one things for certain, City have already said they will not be paying over 100 million for a player. Kane was always going to be cash, plus a player.

• Haha 1

Â