The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I remember the Platt sale. Like you I was gutted. He was my hero and kept us up singlehandedly that season under Dr Jo

You are a bit out on the season of great football though... that wasn't the season after Platt left, it was two seasons after. Big Ron's first season was decent, we finish 7th but had a spell of 1 goal in 11 games in mid season - imagine if that happened now! Meltdown. The following year when we got Houghton in and then Saunders signed, plus Dalian was back from injury, we were majestic, and came 2nd :) 

ps Platt left on 20th July 1991. A few days over 30 years ago! Where does time go? 

Platt was my favourite player. Cried when he left. Then Atkinson came and and I was Platt who? 

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

'Tier 1' - Grealish could be soon unless he stays at Villa.

He is also saying on reddit - "All I can say is that as of 2-3 days ago that wasn’t a concern. Also, somebody I trust has info that Grealish has been telling people he’s leaving. So just don’t sweat it and we’ll all see what happens"

20 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

So you don’t think they’re conscious beings?

I don't think the image of Jack with his fingers in his ears is intentional from them.

I think they're consciously sharing agreat moment from a year ago. I don't think it means Jack is staying. I'm pretty confident he is but I don't think these posts means it's done

20 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

"Jessica Alba will be wife unless she won't" 

Me itk. 

Edited by Jono62
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

On top of giving vague statements with loads of weasel room (because he's a weasel) he word removed is wearing a **** turtleneck in his profile picture. Absolute clearing in the woods. 

ITK? I think it's clear he Ks FA

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

They have literally nothing to worry about, they have the best lawyers in the world and a cartel of other clubs with a vested interest of making sure nothing materially changes for them. 

The FA and UEFA are after them this time, believe me. An I very much doubt other clubs will look after them, they have as good as cheated there way to the top and they know that.

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I reckon he has gone, too many things happening at the moment for it to not be the case. We must move forward as quickly as possible. 

If he has done the 'unthinkable', for sure it needs to be buried with incomings. 

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I reckon he has gone, too many things happening at the moment for it to not be the case. We must move forward as quickly as possible. 

Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

imho us recruiting quality players and showing ambition is a good thing and more likely for Jack to stay not less. Its what he wants and has said so.  

Which is what we have done and will continue to look to do. If he leaves now he’s just another turncoat, off to win a bought title with a nothing football club.

• Like 4

Sam Lee suggesting fee agreed, personal terms accepted, now up to Jack to decide. BUT still won’t commit to saying the deal will get done, as Jack could u-turn and stay at Villa. 

Still sitting on the fence with it 

Edited by MadridVilla

I just struggle to see a world where we would agree a fee with anyone for Jack before sitting him down with NSWE, Purslow and Dean to try and persuade him that his best future is here. Unless there's a release clause of course. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â